What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Ok regarding what Wettshirt said,

Would a Muslim who is of upper caste get more respect in India?

We have come a long way since the creation of this nation.The significance of caste has decreased gradually over the years.It is no longer a criteria.

J&K and northeast people are not indians?what about use of CRPF and police forces against tribals.

It is wrong. My village is just 30 Km away from Dantewada, the so called epi-center of Naxal movement, and I was born in that area and grew among the tribes, Believe me there is no repression against the tribes.

We have come a long way since the creation of this nation.The significance of caste has decreased gradually over the years.If you want to be respected in India,either you need to have a truck-load of money,like the Ambani brothers,or excel in some form of arts&craft like Lata Mangeshkar or be a social figure like Baba Ramdev or Anna Hazare...
or be a modi or maya ben..............:rofl:

OK next question?

Would you allow your daughters to marry a Pakistani?

someone with a daughter might answer that..as far as my knowledge is concerned,I dont think someone gives away his daughter for marriage just looking at the nationality...try asking some serious questions..thats again another way of earning respect in India .. :D

Do Indians think Political Islam(Ummah) as a dangerous thing?

Politics in religion is a dangerous thing, and Islam has a history of violence associated in some form or the other so yeah any politics in religion is a dangerous mix.

Another Question>

Does India see Pakistan as more of a threat than China?

No Indians don't see Pakistan as much of threat bcoz i think there is a common perception based on last 3 1/2 wars that r armed forces r capable enough to handle any misadventure by Pak but in our current situation the same can't be said about China

But since our past experience with Pak is not that good n trustworthy in comparision with China as well as constant unstability in Pak due to heavy involment of military we need to maintain a credible defence against any other Pak aggression

OK next question?

Would you allow your daughters to marry a Pakistani?

If u ask me in a personal capacity i would marry an intelligent and captivating woman no matter where shes from and ill let my Daughter decide where she want to get married .

But this questions has answers as diverse as the people in this country. and the Majority would avoid mingling with Pakistanis just because of the fascist undertone of there religion. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom