What's new

Any questions Regarding India

OK answer this:

What's the price of Kashmir to Indians, is it really worth $billions of dollars and all that tension. Suppose Pakistani goverment paid India $200bln dollars, would you be prepared to give up Indian Kashmir?

And this is a theoretical question so no trolling please.

who much did u get from China for *** aka Azad Kashmir?

It is wrong. My village is just 30 Km away from Dantewada, the so called epi-center of Naxal movement, and I was born in that area and grew among the tribes, Believe me there is no repression against the tribes.
And trust me my experiencce is not based on media stories and hearsay.

On a lighter note how is the cuisine in India compared to Pakistan, is it relatively the same?? How is the biryani over there? :cheesy:

I am afraid you have no idea what you have just asked. Let me explain your mistake briefly.

There are three styles of biryani alone, Lucknawi, Hyderabadi and Kalkatti. Lucknawi is fragrant and delicate, Hyderabadi is spicy but remains delicate, Kalkatti is robust.

As I leave Bangalore and travel along any of its outward bound trunk routes (there are seven), the cuisine changes every 100 to 150 kms., in every direction. In Bangalore itself, among just the Brahmins, Iyers, Iyengars, Madhvas, Konkanis, Andhras, each have a different cuisine.

How does even begin to describe the diversity to you? You can eat a different style every meal for a year, and not repeat yourself.

Just take a year's break and come and eat your head off.

what if referendum is held in Kashmir and Kashmiri people choice to be with Pakistan? will India accept it?

Another Question?

Why are Indians so stingy? If you think my questions are Good, please click the "thank" button? ok

Question 2

Do Indians think therer will ever be open borders between Pakistan and India?

OK next question?

Would you allow your daughters to marry a Pakistani?

ur question is flawed, why only girls, why cannot an Indian man marry a Pakistani girl?? if u don't differentiate between a girl from India or a girl from Pakistan than why differentiate between boys??

bakwaaaaaaaaaaaas band kero oyeeeeeeeeee kya troll thread bana rakha hai ye? MODS delete maro is kanger khany ko :taz: :taz:

ur question is flawed, why only girls, why cannot an Indian man marry a Pakistani girl?? if u don't have difference between a girl from India or a girl from Pakistan than why differentiate between boys??

Good point. You can ask Pakistanis that when they make their "ask any question" thread.:cheesy:

what if referendum is held in Kashmir and Kashmiri people choice to be with Pakistan? will India accept it?

If the environment is right then there will be more autonomy - nothing on the lines of a referendum, it would be better if Pakistan wakes up to this reality early. And, going by the present trend I doubt Kashmiri's want to become Pakistanis.

Absolutely!....If a referendum is held for the WHOLE of KASHMIR...including the land gifted to China....and also the Kashmiri Pandits are given back their land and all of them go back to living as they were before 1947..then absolutely...!

Why people of India don't think military as a part of nation? Why Strategic knowledge in India is far behind than most of its neighbors? A recent report says that 90% of the Indians don't know about the existence of RAW? I am sure that even the parents of the Indian members don't know about RAW, Including myself.

Try and understand this. We were never in our history expansionist or aggressive. We were never, AS A NATION, militaristic. We never took pride in which butcher in regal form cut down how many millions of innocents. Armed men were to be honored, but for what they did to protect the country, not for being armed men.

If you don't understand this, you will find it very difficult to understand why India does the things she does.

bakwaaaaaaaaaaaas band kero oyeeeeeeeeee kya troll thread bana rakha hai ye? MODS delete maro is kanger khany ko :taz: :taz:

Kaafi informative thread hai aur trolling tho start hua hai but control mein rakha gaya hai.

Back
Top Bottom