What's new

Any questions Regarding India

It is long content. Thanks man. In general, it means the wealth distribution is not fair enough for the poor in India. Indians are free to do protest, no poor people are against that ?

Next Question?

If Jinnah and Nehru came back from the dead and wanted to be India's prime minister, who would Indians vote today out of the two?

Thanks mate. There is no land-lord in India. In China there is nothing called land-lord since Mao removes all land lords and give land to farmer for free. India has better and more farm land than China because 60% percent of China is covered by desert and mountain. Hope you could solve the hunger problems soon. I used watch a video "republic of hunger", that makes me very sad.

Indian food problem can be easily solved by use of modern technology n better storage facilities

Every year a very large stock of food grains in destroyed bcoz of poor storage facilities in India...:undecided:

Thanks your giving me inspiration for more questions.

Do Indians think ISI or RAW has represented their countries better?

RAW is good for nothing. ISI all the way. In India one of the top things that comes to mind when Pakistan is mentioned is ISI.

It is long content. Thanks man. In general, it means the wealth distribution is not fair enough for the poor in India. Indians are free to do protest, no poor people are against that ?

Sadly the wealth distribution in India is abysmal

Some Indians came to find out what makes Pakistanis tick. What kind of a nation, what kind of people would send armed men to kill unarmed men, women and children. That was why I started. Before that I knew one or two Pakistanis, and had no particular desire to know more about a bunch of savages.

Some came to tell Pakistanis that they were ticks. There are a lot of people who are permanently angry with Pakistan and want to say so, loudly and often.

Some got tired of hearing and reading Pakistani fan-boys bad-mouthing our country at every opportunity, and came to wort thm out on their home ground. These are the ones who came for Ticker.

All this is not possible on Indian sites.

I think you missed one category. Some came to show their love.....or maybe it's just one person....

Thanks your giving me inspiration for more questions.

Do Indians think ISI or RAW has represented their countries better?

Nop. both ISI n RAW r the same kind of people employed by different countries for each others destruction...

Back
Top Bottom