What's new

Any one from Florida ?

Yes, gas is going up like crazy. Imagine some places in California, 7 dollars a gallon.. but best place ot live in US ... is San Diego.
Not going to California, its just not for me... I want to stay on east coast, Maybe Norfolk Virginia?

Western Europe.
intro-1637802137.jpg

You'll know once someone from our forum goes viral on reddit for trying to catapult a manatee into a swimming pool.

Been to Florida many times. Charter fishing boats for some of the best salt water fishing in the world. Boating and water activities primarily is the motivation for us to go there and it's been over 20 years since we really travelled inland. But one thing for sure, the humidity in August is unbearable! Especially if you're a Northerner like myself. Other than that, great state and good luck.

@Goritoes

Did you go to the MacDill air show this past weekend?
No, Noticed that was on 26th and 27th March, I am still in SC finalizing my paper work, I will be in Florida next month... I think I missed this Air show :(

Hey Guys, Got a job Offer from Saint Petersburg Florida, I was wondering anyone on here lives or Lived in Florida? I visited Tampa around 3 weeks ago, but I couldn't see the whole of it as it was very limited days visit. How is the Standard of living there ? cost of living (compared to SC) ? Weather ? Muslim community ? Pakistani community ?

@KAL-EL @Meengla @F-22Raptor @Hamartia Antidote @gambit @SQ8 @HAIDER @GumNaam @Sainthood 101

Will you become our very own Florida man? :)

No, Noticed that was on 26th and 27th March, I am still in SC finalizing my paper work, I will be in Florida next month... I think I missed this Air show :(
Too bad. Because me and my squadron mates had a reunion and we were at the back of Hangar 3. :enjoy:

Too bad. Because me and my squadron mates had a reunion and we were at the back of Hangar 3. :enjoy:
Damn it... there goes the chance to see a nice Air show, any chance they do it again ? or its once a year thing ? I need to keep an eye on such Shows it would be fun to visit them.

Damn it... there goes the chance to see a nice Air show, any chance they do it again ? or its once a year thing ? I need to keep an eye on such Shows it would be fun to visit them.
This weekend's air show was after 4 yrs due to COVID. When the Mac was F-16, we had an annual open house. Then nothing when the base was NOAA. Now that the base is USAF again, it is annual, or the base try to make it annual. The base open house is always a huge local event. The weather is %99.999 cooperative so the demo flyers usually fly their best routines. There is always the variety of static airplane displays. Plenty of pretty girls in short dresses and tight shorts walking around getting attention from the military guys. Beers and foods. The usual assortments of military memorabilia for sale, the most popular are the unit patches, of course. When I was at the Mac, I did airshow duty once watching over a couple of F-16s, showing the children the cockpit, explaining stuff, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom