What's new

The real reason Israel never sells any military hardware to Ukraine

If THAT is the "real reason Israel never sells any military hardware to Ukraine" then why does it have a special relationship with Germany? :D
And the Ukranians are the real bastards too, which Germans are not.

Lol idiot
Lol idiot ..

that was a factual statement… sloppy education or low IQ at play?

Or may be the nazis, Christians, Egyptians etc wacked your nation was loaded people like this

Looking at your behavior I am sure you must have done something to provoke them…

As you have always been pointlessly argumentative bunch

Sad that men and women suffered...but now Palestine is suffering. Shame on the Jews. Infact Israelis are not Jews they are nazis
As a muslim brother, you can't just compare the Holocaust to the suffering of the Palestinians. Both were and are suffering in different way. You will not find a gas chamber in Palestine. Even the palestinians population is growing massively. No one deny the suffering of Palestinians.
Or may be the nazis, Christians, Egyptians etc wacked your nation was loaded people like this
Because one guy said that then all Jews are like this. It is like generalizing that all muslims are barbarians and terrorists because some idiot persons using the religion for their own benefit. Every country has the good and the bad. So let's hope peace than anything. Simple as that War is Hell.

As a muslim brother, you can't just compare the Holocaust to the suffering of the Palestinians. Both were and are suffering in different way. You will not find a gas chamber in Palestine. Even the palestinians population is growing massively. No one deny the suffering of Palestinians.

Because one guy said that then all Jews are like this. It is like generalizing that all muslims are barbarians and terrorists because some idiot persons using the religion for their own benefit. Every country has the good and the bad. So let's hope peace than anything. Simple as that War is Hell.
You keep nit picking whilst they chant openly to kill Muslims and work tirelessly to destroy al aqsa.
Men like you are the problem

You keep nit picking whilst they chant openly to kill Muslims and work tirelessly to destroy al aqsa.
Men like you are the problem
We chant also. We aren't angel. No one is perfect. I hate Israel ( Bahr Bakar massacre etc...).

We chant also. We aren't angel. No one is perfect. I hate Israel ( Bahr Bakar massacre etc...).
Well shut up if you are not perfect...I don't need your opinion..and probably you are a jew that's why you are defending them so vehemently. You defend them more than the Jews defend themselves...ummmm

I hope that Mahdi El Montazer/ The awaited Mahdi to solve our problems.
Whatever dude...

It was a simple question … ie why did every one except the Muslims wanted to wack the Jews ?

Remember they ran away to Muslim Spain to save their sorry arses

Laugh..
Did u laugh when Jews were slaughtered..

U are a pathetic people.

Dude he is a Jew .. so they have a monopoly of persecution. Only Jews got persecuted. The rest they were just having a picnic. 6 millions Jews is a holocaust where as 30m Russians who died by nazis is just an incident.

Last edited:
Dude he is a Jew .. so they have a monopoly of persecution. Only Jews got persecuted. The rest they were just having a picnic. 6 millions Jews is a holocaust where as 30m Russians who died by nazis is just an incident.
Most of the Soviets that were killed were soldiers, ill equipped, thrown into the machine gun fire with one gun per 100 people

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom