What's new

Anti-Islam on the rise in Europe !

Indians are just pointing out the obvious . You guys just are living in denial .

Islamophobia has risen because islamic extremism and terrorism also has risen .

And you being a Bangladeshi living in Thailand should be the last person to mock Indians who 'allegedly' wish to migrate abroad that too with a Pakistani who lives in the US .:hang2:

Islamophobia is a $40 Million industry in the west, The fact is religious intolerance has risen considerably in the west specially against Islam. Multiple aspects contribute to the same. Children born under islam vastly outnumber new borns under Christianity giving rise to the thinking that muslims will overrun the world in the future. With islamization comes a way of life that completely reverses the basic tenets of the way of life of the west. The long and painful past doesn't help either, muslims fighting the christians, muslims fighting hindus, muslims fighting jews, muslims fighting buddists. This is religious intolerance and is growing rapidly.

Indians are just pointing out the obvious . You guys just are living in denial .

And you being a Bangladeshi living in Thailand should be the last person to mock Indians who 'allegedly' wish to migrate abroad that too with a Pakistani who lives in the US .:hang2:

You can be my roommate. Don't act like you don't want to be. :D

I disagree. The Indians on here are the ones in denial.

The Indians are spending too much time on racist websites, like fanboys are listening to all the anti islamic rants of far right racists. Due to Bollywood hallucinogenics, Indians don't realize that it applies more to them than to Muslims.

I think there is more anti-Indian hate than anti-Muslim hate in parts of the West where Indians are in equal quantities to Muslims. Non media brainwashing here.

Islamophobia is a media driven creation. It exists to the degree that the media created it, and some people follow it for various agendas. Racists for example hope to fish as many dark people into the net since denigrating Muslims has been made Kosher through the media. On the whole it is only racists and Indians that do this (the Indians do it out of blind political hatred and low IQ, the racists do it out of a blind racial hatred and low IQ).

So your statement is incorrect.

The Indians are spending too much time on racist websites, like fanboys are listening to all the anti islamic rants of far right racists. Due to Bollywood hallucinogenics, Indians don't realize that it applies more to them than to Muslims.

I think there is more anti-Indian hate than anti-Muslim hate in parts of the West where Indians are in equal quantities to Muslims. Non media brainwashing here.

Islamophobia is a media driven creation. It exists to the degree that the media created it, and some people follow it for various agendas. Racists for example hope to fish as many dark people into the net since denigrating Muslims has been made Kosher through the media. On the whole it is only racists and Indians that do this (the Indians do it out of blind political hatred and low IQ, the racists do it out of a blind racial hatred and low IQ).

Racism was big in the west but is slowly on the wane. What is worrying moderate muslims and the west more is the radicalization of islam which is majorly caused by the increasing wars of the west against muslim countries which is pushing more muslims into radicalism and fanatic islam, and they view the west as arch enemies which again causes the west to wage wars. This is a viscous cycle which will continue till one of the two either muslims or christians are completely decimated.

You can be my roommate. Don't act like you don't want to be. :D

Yeah when i come to visit the US for a month or so , i will consider that . Thanks for the offer i really want to see new york city and visit las vegas once . i don't have that kind of money right now though .:)

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

simple words for simple minds

let's take an exemple:
Germans genocided the Jews
so in your opinion it would mean they deserved it?

nobody is advocating genocide here , stop giving wrong analogies .

There is a rise in anti-islam sentiment and that is a natural reaction to an increase in islamic extremism , there is no talk of genocide or massacres here.

simple words for simple minds

let's take an exemple:
Germans genocided the Jews
so in your opinion it would mean they deserved it?

Dead and buried, they are together now. They have reconciled, common enemy is islam now.

Dead and buried, they are together now. They have reconciled, common enemy is islam now.

Lmao! Enemy is Islam. After Islam is eradicated, who is next? People like you are sick in the head.

Stop targetting Indians just because the truth we put out makes you uncomfortable . members defending muslims here have not made a single coherent point till now . All they have done is question Indians' intent for making their point and try to insult them.

Muslim so called moderates in Pakistan are apparently pretty useless as most of them are in denial hence are not even ready to confront the extremist strain within their religion .

no amount of news reports , videos , facts thrown at them can help them pull their head out of their sand . I hope other muslim countries are different but with moderates like these Pakistan's future seems bleak.

Yeah when i come to visit the US for a month or so , i will consider that . Thanks for the offer i really want to see new york city and visit las vegas once . i don't have that kind of money right now though .:)

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

nobody is advocating genocide here , stop giving wrong analogies .

There is a rise in anti-islam sentiment and that is a natural reaction to an increase in islamic extremism , there is no talk of genocide or massacres here.

Islamic extremism has been there throughout the ages (120 million Africans, 60 million Christians, 80 million Hindus, 10 million Buddhists) This gives a rough estimate of 270 million killed by jihad. But the question is why is the west afraid of islam in this day and age.

Lmao! Enemy is Islam. After Islam is eradicated, who is next? People like you are sick in the head.

I meant to say Islam is a common enemy of the Jews and Christians. Was harsh on my part but i was referring to their general tendencies.

you guys are still posting on this thread so let me put forth some facts from non-islam point of view...no offence to islam or any other religion...

Reason 1...Muslims are outbreeding non-Muslims throughout Europe...they are misusing social security benefits...and because of these people...counties like UK are forced to review their social benefit schemes..

Reason2:
According to European...
Islam may be a great religion. But in its fundamentalist version, some of its values are antipathetic to ours, and if they triumph in Europe, they will threaten our values such as freedom of thought and speech and the spirit of intellectual inquiry that made European civilisation great and prosperous

Back
Top Bottom