What's new

Anti-Islam on the rise in Europe !

Brother let me tell you from personal experience white christians say a lot of bad things about hinduism and the caste system they do it very subtly about polytheism and make fun of it. But they dont use propaganda against hinduism cos they have a very superior attitude towards hinduism and do not see it as a threat
they do and we are atleast trying to kill caste system but what have muslims done to iradicate the rot in their society kindly do respond

Muslims are bad. Everyone else is ok. Sounds like a classic witch-hunt to me. Are your lives so empty that you must compensate it by hating Muslims?

Muslims are bad. Everyone else is ok. Sounds like a classic witch-hunt to me. Are your lives so empty that you must compensate it by hating Muslims?
dear Seneor i dont hate muslims kindly refrain from branding someone without reading & understanding his point i do respect your fealings and do you think whatever i had said is witch -hunt i think you SIR can do better than that thanks

check out the video on post #172

Lmao. If all Muslims left Europe, then Indians would become honorary whites and nobody would ever discriminate against them.

Some of you guys are pathetic.

Lmao. If all Muslims left Europe, then Indians would become honorary whites and nobody would ever discriminate against them.

Some of you guys are pathetic.

There are other ethnic groups in Europe such as Hispanics, Africans, East Asians etc..

Why does suddenly the world revolve around Indians?

There are other ethnic groups in Europe such as Hispanics, Africans, East Asians etc..

Why does suddenly the world revolve around Indians?

There is a strong atmosphere of intolerance and anti-multiculturalism movement within Europe. That means if you are not one of us, then get out.

europe was the land from where the crusaders came- so nothing new- the anti islam was always there-

What Islamic Countries started in late 19th centuries with regards to other religion (like expelling the religion minorities from there country or forcing them to convert to the Islam etc with strict anti-minority laws), Now the same is happening for the Islam in American and European countries.
I recently saw some news/article where Arab Countries opposing burqa ban law in Europe, when there are many anit-minorites laws in there country.
Also u need to check why is Islam again the all the religion in the world?

Indians are taking sides with West its understandable because in India minorities are facing same problems so to hide their act they are trying to justify West's act ..............
Gujrat killings ....and anti Islam , anti Christianity is at its peak in India ...... lot of Hindu Extremists are involved in it....
thousands of Kashmiri Muslims killed by your armed forces.....

Indians are taking sides with West its understandable because in India minorities are facing same problems so to hide their act they are trying to justify West's act ..............
Gujrat killings ....and anti Islam , anti Christianity is at its peak in India ...... lot of Hindu Extremists are involved in it....
thousands of Kashmiri Muslims killed by your armed forces.....
i knew this was coming but seneor this thread was & is about Anti-Islam on the rise in Europe ! now when are you bringing plight of dalits,toilets & oppression of indian women :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom