What's new

Anti-Islam on the rise in Europe !

good this is something we agree on. so inow hope muslims too will start changing a little and stop asking for the demise of countries they live in the west .

i also hope hindu extremists, jewish extremists and christian extremists start changing as well and we are asking for the demise of evil govts headed by or formerly headed in the case of liars blair an bush

You are wrong for accusing me of anything. In the United States, even if some people are racist, the government does not condone such a way of thinking, although in Russia these idiots have even made an impact upon politics.

I suggest you watch the entire documentary, of "From Russia with Hate" before judging me as a person.

Russian skinheads have even beheaded a muslim and shot the other, to show their hate. There is a video and it's graphic so I will not post it.

My entire point is that poeple are being targeted in Europe, and it nothing to do with religion, but rather by the way you look.

The skinhead movement is quite rampant in Russia, so that reflects the problems within their society.

Last edited by a moderator:
The skinhead movement is quite rampant in Russia, so that reflects the problems within their society.
It's not Russian society alone, but there is an epidemic spreading across Europe against people that look different than them. The Netherlands is the most free country within Europe, but groups that hate foreigners are even prevalent amongst them.

It's ironic that most of these people wanted to control Asia.

It's not Russian society alone, but there is an epidemic spreading across Europe against people that look different than them. The Netherlands is the most free country within Europe, but groups that hate foreigners are even prevalent amongst them.

It's ironic that most of these people wanted to control Asia.

They want the natural resources, but they don't want the aborigines of the land.

Just like the Europeans always want a piece of Africa, but they don't give a damn about the life of the African people.

They want the natural resources, but they don't want the aborigines of the land.

Just like the Europeans always want a piece of Africa, but they don't give a damn about the life of the African people.

Save us the crocodile tears

Don't worry about killing people

China and Africa: Don't worry about killing people | The Economist

China courts Africa's abusers of human rights

China courts Africa's abusers of human rights - Telegraph

Human Rights Last

Human Rights Last - By Gary J. Bass | Foreign Policy

SOS Children urges increase of Africa's self-relief capacity

China's Human Rights

Save us the sympathy

Don't worry about killing people

China and Africa: Don't worry about killing people | The Economist

China courts Africa's abusers of human rights

China courts Africa's abusers of human rights - Telegraph

Human Rights Last

Human Rights Last - By Gary J. Bass | Foreign Policy

SOS Children urges increase of Africa's self-relief capacity

China's Human Rights

Let's not start presenting the evidence about injustices committed by the United States. If I did, you might just shoot yourself in the head.

this is a good watch with views from both the sides Obsession - Radical Islam's War Against the West

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's not start presenting the evidence about injustices committed by the United States. If I did, you might just shoot yourself in the head.

Yes let's not also go as far as Islamic human rights where a woman has to prove herself innocent as she is raped. Or how about getting lashed for driving a car? Yeah at least the accusers are tried and persecuted if found guilty. I can post some videos of Pakistani human rights against their own Pashtuns. ;)

there is a militant strand in islam which preaches to spread hate, die in the name of allah, kill the kuffar and spread islam to every part of of the world... We must tackle this militant stand of islam in two distinct ways,

first we should abolish the disinformation propaganda machinery of the extremist media and educate secularism and democracy.

second all terror religious leaders which cause indoctrination must be identified and eliminated.

the secular world is at war with jihadist... it's time we actually behaved like it's a war

there is a militant strand in islam which preaches to spread hate, die in the name of allah, kill the kuffar and spread islam to every part of of the world... We must tackle this militant stand of islam in two distinct ways,

first we should abolish the disinformation propaganda machinery of the extremist media and educate secularism and democracy.

second all terror religious leaders which cause indoctrination must be identified and eliminated.

the secular world is at war with jihadist... it's time we actually behaved like it's a war

You have been baptised by the crusaders like bush and blair. When people like you mention the term 'WOT' the innocent people of the world become scared because they know somebody is about to be robbed and murdered in the name of WOT.

Indians are so far behind the trend :tdown:. Indian sentiment follows European sentiment but with a lag of about 10 years in order to observe what the Euros do. Quite Indian, quite odd to see such ignorance though I must say. It appears to be a cling to the hope that such things are a regular occurence in foreign lands.
well seneor you are correct after all thats why indians are not treated as nicely as muslims specially pakistanies in US,Europe & other so called christian nations GREAT

You have been baptised by the crusaders like bush and blair. When people like you mention the term 'WOT' the innocent people of the world become scared because they know somebody is about to be robbed and murdered in the name of WOT.

so do you dis agree about the militant strain of islamic extremism which is making 14yr old strapping explosives to them...
these religious leaders who call for jihad against the kafirs and the west should be shot on the spot... exterminating these will save 100's of lives that they will potentially ruin by indoctrinating them and thousand others who will die of hate and retaliation ...

there is no difference in the techniques of indoctrination of islamic fundamentalists and Nazis...

why you want to talk about wests positives here. is it cos you think you are going to get kicked by your neighbours? let ne tell you your neighbours are peaceful. go to sleep knowing they will not kick you. you dont need west to defend you not that they would they just want to use you

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

listen they wanted workers to fund their pensions. tell me why you have so much hatred for people with brown skin. You hate yourself?

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

exactly they dont really have a high opinion deep down of indians either or to be honest anyone thats not white.
First of all mr aryan im not living in west you are secondly i dont have to fear anyone so i dont get kicked out by whites that fear haunts your cummunity(pakistanies living in US,UK & Europe) and on top of that you very vell know how you guys (NRP's) are treated & behave in comparisson to (NRI's) in US,UK & Europe this sitiation is called POT IS CALLING KETTLE BLACK ever heard of that SENEOP SIR HAVE A NICE DAY thanks

None of the comments made by Pakistanis have been able to challenge the vidoes and photos of muslim extremism posted earlier .

They just keep making random arguments and thanking each other i can bet even without reading each other's posts .

The point made through those videos and pictures stand . There is a need for introspection among muslims . The anti-muslim sentiment if not entirely atleast in a major part is backlash of the behaviour shows in thos videos and pictures.

If muslims are not ready to address or mend that behaviout they are only going to have themselves to blame for any anti-islamic sentiment in the west .Period
exactally & when they cant defend their case they simply start personal insults & denial:hitwall::pakistan:

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

This ^^^ .

I ask muslims to introspect a little and this is the response you get from a Pakistani . This is the attitude that puts off people . This is the attitude that is taking Pakistan down .
thats right but they wont listen let alone respond ever seen an ostrich

Back
Top Bottom