What's new

Anti-Islam on the rise in Europe !

Nick do me a favour. I have lived in the UK all my life and please i can speak from experience. There is a anit Islamic sentiment on the rise throughout Europe and it is obvious. They judge you by your name and im not saying they are all the same but please trust me its on the rise.

The debate is not wether it is on the rise or not . We agree that it is on the rise but how much of it is the backlash to muslim extremism against non-muslims particularly of muslim immigrants in europe ? That is the question . Most of it .

anyway mate your derailing the thread we are talking about west intol to islam if you want talk about china start another thread

Not really.Condemnation of atrocities against Muslims everywhere should be the right attitude.Unless you think Chinese Muslims don't deserve anybody's attention.Lovely attitude towards your own community.

They don't exactly like us over there but there is no anti-hindu sentiment in the west but there is anti-islam sentiment . So there is something we are doing right and you are doing wrong .

Forone little example we dont have lord shiva zones in UK like you have made sharia zones there .

Brother let me tell you from personal experience white christians say a lot of bad things about hinduism and the caste system they do it very subtly about polytheism and make fun of it. But they dont use propaganda against hinduism cos they have a very superior attitude towards hinduism and do not see it as a threat

Gujrat massacres dont happen in china

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Honestly mate the guy who told me that is one of my best freinds he is a well known indian lawyer in london and if you pm me your number i will get him to call you and tell me. sorry didnt mena to cause offence just repeating a story i heard didnt mean to troll

Gujarat massacres dont happen in china because there are not nearly as many muslims in china as in India and Chinese muslims atleast yet havent burned 60 han chinese women ,men and children alive . If it happens there be rest assured i am sure china's extremists will go berserk.

About the indian lawyers story , even i have such racist true stories to share buddy . you think others here dont have their 'heard stories' to tell , but to say that in a thread completely unrelated makes no sense . And yes you did say that to cause offence because you ran out of arguments.

Not really.Condemnation of atrocities against Muslims everywhere should be the right attitude.Unless you think Chinese Muslims don't deserve anybody's attention.Lovely attitude towards your own community.

can you not see the europe in this thread. or are you going to continue with your pithy comments

They don't exactly like us over there but there is no anti-hindu sentiment in the west but there is anti-islam sentiment . So there is something we are doing right and you are doing wrong .

Forone little example we dont have lord shiva zones in UK like you have made sharia zones there .

Do you think they see an Indian walking towards them and see an Indian? I think you will find they will see a browned skinned unwanted person who is a terrorist. I need you to see the stereotype that they put you in cant differentiate between the 2. Thats why Indians and Pakistani people have more harmony between them.. They have experienced similar sentiments towards them.

Gujarat massacres dont happen in china because there are not nearly as many muslims in china as in India and Chinese muslims atleast yet havent burned 60 han chinese women ,men and children alive . If it happens there be rest assured i am sure china's extremists will go berserk.

About the indian lawyers story , even i have such racist true stories to share buddy . you think others here dont have their 'heard stories' to tell , but to say that in a thread completely unrelated makes no sense . And yes you did say that to cause offence because you ran out of arguments.

look mate no offence but i have told you you are of topic

Brother let me tell you from personal experience white christians say a lot of bad things about hinduism and the caste system they do it very subtly about polytheism and make fun of it. But they dont use propaganda against hinduism cos they have a very superior attitude towards hinduism and do not see it as a threat

Self-satisfying BS .

Only the last bold part made sense and for good reason . Most hindus who go to live in the west keep their religion to themselves

Do you think they see an Indian walking towards them and see an Indian? I think you will find they will see a browned skinned unwanted person who is a terrorist. I need you to see the stereotype that they put you in cant differentiate between the 2. Thats why Indians and Pakistani people have more harmony between them.. They have experienced similar sentiments towards them.

You are completely off-topic .

You are mixing their racial hatred for us based on colour with their religious hatred for muslims .

I agree racially they hate us brown people equally but in terms of religion islam is considered a bigger problem there .

Some of their hate is unreasonable but some it is understandable backlash to muslims hatred for them and their culture .

Self-satisfying BS .

Only the last bold part made sense and for good reason . Most hindus who go to live in the west keep their religion to themselves

Of course you speak from experience. Come to Southall you will see how they keep themselves to themselves. Leicester is the same but hey what do i know you are the expert and the wise one. You hindu chaps are more acceptable entity than muslims. You have great empathy with the English. Their you go - hope that sooths your thoughts. Nite nick

Self-satisfying BS .

suit yourself i have my opinion you yours. They see it as no threat not cos they see you as harmless peacefull they think that intellectually your religion is inferior

CHRISTIAN PAT ROBERTSON
DENOUNCES HINDUISM AS "DEMONIC"

CHRISTIAN PAT ROBERTSON DENOUNCES HINDUISM AS "DEMONIC"
HINDUISM TODAY July 1995

USING TV, CHRISTIAN PAT ROBERTSON DENOUNCES HINDUISM AS "DEMONIC"

Evangelist Opposes Freedom of Religion, Says It's Time To Convert India and Wants to Keep Hinduism Out of US

By Valli J. Rajan, Pennsylvania

It's not that unusual for Pat Robertson's daily Christian TV show, the "700 Club," to portray other religions in less than a complimentary light. Jews, Muslims and occasionally Hindus are singled out for a scathing recounting of their spiritual errors. Still, I was shocked to see Robertson on his March 23th show label Hinduism as "demonic" and advocate keeping Hindus out of America. My concerns intensified when President Clinton later implicated hateful talk in the fatal Oklahoma City bombing

can you not see the europe in this thread. or are you going to continue with your pithy comments

Relax man,not trying to break up this anti-West orgy.Carry on believing whatever is convenient for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom