What's new

Anti-Islam on the rise in Europe !

absolutly 1 in 6 americans live of food stamps, real unemployment is 20% plus etc

Where do you get these incredibly BS figures from ?

Unemployment in 9.1 % and if you include the underemployed/part-time it is at around 17 % .

what is your point anyway ? It is still much better than the countries you and i come from .

absolutly 1 in 6 americans live of food stamps, real unemployment is 20% plus etc

That's why i feel so superior compared to most of whitey, since i can see the whole picture in the world better than they do.

They don't have a clue that who has raped their mother and sister.

Err....China cracks down hard on Muslims as well.

Ive been to china and i loved the place and the people and there was no smell either. In fact one of my indian freinds put is foot in it and he said to me when he went to honk kong some of the prostitutes there were pulling their noses at indians cos they said indians smell. I laughed and told him i would not forget that and perhaps he should pretent to be pakistani when he goes to china

^^^What does that have to do with anything?A ploy to ignore that China mistreats it's Muslim minorities?How come nobody brings that up along with the big bad western discrimination?

This ^^^ .

I ask muslims to introspect a little and this is the response you get from a Pakistani . This is the attitude that puts off people . This is the attitude that is taking Pakistan down .

listen mate do you enjoy western propaganda. Did you like the way they put inida down in slummy dogs? i have seen many documentaries in west saying this is real incred india. Just cos have a few tossers and nutters dont home in on them what about hindus today that want to burn their wives etc. Could you have a bit of introspection about that? if we said all of you lot were like that?

^^^What does that have to do with anything?A ploy to ignore that China mistreats it's Muslim minorities?How come nobody brings that up along with the big bad western discrimination?
are you sure minorities are not well treated there?
i never heard a big story about anything bad happening there even in Western media, so what are you going to explain to us?

Ive been to china and i loved the place and the people and there was no smell either. In fact one of my indian freinds put is foot in it and he said to me when he went to honk kong some of the prostitutes there were pulling their noses at indians cos they said indians smell. I laughed and told him i would not forget that and perhaps he should pretent to be pakistani when he goes to china

Do you really want to turn this into a troll thread ?

this is when happens when you run out of arguments .Your wish.

http://www.newser.com/story/88125/pakistanis-pose-as-indians-after-ny-bomb-scare-reuters.html

;)

Gujrat massacres dont happen in china

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Pakistanis+pose+Indians+after+bomb+scare/2999359/story.html#ixzz0nGchXr9C

Honestly mate the guy who told me that is one of my best freinds he is a well known indian lawyer in london and if you pm me your number i will get him to call you and tell me. sorry didnt mena to cause offence just repeating a story i heard didnt mean to troll

are you sure minorities are not well treated there?
i never heard a big story about anything bad happening there even in Western media, so what are you going to explain to us?

Google China's treatment of Muslims.It will pull up some interesting articles for your consideration.The treatment of Muslims there has even faced condemnation from Iranian Clerics.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Pakistanis+pose+Indians+after+bomb+scare/2999359/story.html#ixzz0nGchXr9C

Nick do me a favour. I have lived in the UK all my life and please i can speak from experience. There is a anit Islamic sentiment on the rise throughout Europe and it is obvious. They judge you by your name and im not saying they are all the same but please trust me its on the rise.

listen mate do you enjoy western propaganda. Did you like the way they put inida down in slummy dogs? i have seen many documentaries in west saying this is real incred india. Just cos have a few tossers and nutters dont home in on them what about hindus today that want to burn their wives etc. Could you have a bit of introspection about that? if we said all of you lot were like that?

They don't exactly like us over there but there is no anti-hindu sentiment in the west but there is anti-islam sentiment . So there is something we are doing right and you are doing wrong .

Forone little example we dont have lord shiva zones in UK like you have made sharia zones there .

Google China's treatment of Muslims.It will pull up some interesting articles for your consideration.The treatment of Muslims there has even faced condemnation from Iranian Clerics.

anyway mate your derailing the thread we are talking about west intol to islam if you want talk about china start another thread

Back
Top Bottom