What's new

Anti-Islam on the rise in Europe !

these dumb @sses in the west run the west like bush blair etc. Those nutters that you see prob do no more than run to the march

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

I would say it is prob fair to say most whites have historically shown a distaste for non whites

Yep, most of them would probably support a violent Neo-Nazi criminal over an intelligent peaceful Muslim scholar.

It doesn't matter who you are, as long as you are not white, then you are an abomination through their eyes.

these dumb @sses in the west run the west like bush blair etc. Those nutters that you see prob do no more than run to the march

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

I would say it is prob fair to say most whites have historically shown a distaste for non whites

self delete

Yep, most of them would probably support a violent Neo-Nazi criminal over an intelligent peaceful Muslim scholar.

It doesn't matter who you are, as long as you are not white, then you are an abomination through their eyes.
Wrong. I have loads of non white friends, I wouldn't consider them to be abominations. There are also loads of non white celebrities who are also well liked.

because its well known that west are hypocrites
i cant understand soem indian guys they want to suck up to white guys? why? white men we know what they think of incredible india with scummy dog millionaire films etc

On the contarary they steal resources from east. look at what uk did to indian textiles they destroyed it to benefit their textile industry etc

I love uk too. I like many other whites in UK hate the govt the establishment and a small minority of liars and war criminals who manage to get elected like tony blair. Remember millions came on the streets against the iraqi war and many were non muslims and whites who have principles.

so my dear boy i prove fa for u

Fair enough. But blaming the west for your problems is still seen through your posts.

The Frenchies are probably the most open Europeans toward Muslims and non-whites.

And now they have been despised as the race traitors.

Sure thing bud. The truth is the West does not see all Muslims as terrorists as Raptor claimed. Simple.

I agree mate. We should never treat everyone as if they all have the same mentality. I have some great english friends!

Wrong. I have loads of non white friends, I wouldn't consider them to be abominations. There are also loads of non white celebrities who are also well liked.

It looks like either you are just pretending to embrace the non-whites or maybe you are just a lib who are politically the minorities in your society.

Proof,:rolleyes: you don't want to intergrate onto society of course there will be some prejudice

what are you on about or are you on should i say?

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

It looks like either you are just pretending to embrace the non-whites or maybe you are just a lib who are politically the minorities in your society.

hes a sikh a bit overweight from sikh i reckon who flies two english flags and wanders where the small hand is on the clock when its twelve o clock

I agree mate. We should never treat everyone as if they all have the same mentality. I have some great english friends!

In fact, the Jewish Khazar Rothschild hates the whitey too. But in order to maintain the control over the mass population, they have to make whites against non-whites.

The whitey may believe that they are superior to the non-whites. However, they are still living at the bottom of the food chains compared to the Rothschilds and other elite bankers who control over the Western society.

In fact, the Jewish Khazar Rothschild hates the whitey too. But in order to maintain the control over the mass population, they have to make whites against non-whites.

The whitey may believe that they are superior to the non-whites. However, they are still living at the bottom of the food chains compared to Rothschild and other elite bankers who control over the Western society.

absolutly 1 in 6 americans live of food stamps, real unemployment is 20% plus etc

None of the comments made by Pakistanis have been able to challenge the vidoes and photos of muslim extremism posted earlier .

They just keep making random arguments and thanking each other i can bet even without reading each other's posts .

The point made through those videos and pictures stand . There is a need for introspection among muslims . The anti-muslim sentiment if not entirely atleast in a major part is backlash of the behaviour shows in thos videos and pictures.

If muslims are not ready to address or mend that behaviout they are only going to have themselves to blame for any anti-islamic sentiment in the west .Period

None of the comments made by Pakistanis have been able to challenge the vidoes and photos of muslim extremism posted earlier .

They just keep making random arguments and thanking each other i can bet even without reading each other's posts .

The point made through those videos and pictures stand . There is a need for introspection among muslims . The anti-muslim sentiment if not entirely atleast in a major part is backlash of the behaviour shows in thos videos and pictures.

If muslims are not ready to address or mend that behaviout they are only going to have themselves to blame for any anti-islamic sentiment in the west .Period

yea nick you tell us muslims about muslims

Back
Top Bottom