What's new

Anti-Islam on the rise in Europe !

Do you think they see an Indian walking towards them and see an Indian? I think you will find they will see a browned skinned unwanted person who is a terrorist. I need you to see the stereotype that they put you in cant differentiate between the 2. Thats why Indians and Pakistani people have more harmony between them.. They have experienced similar sentiments towards them.

Lol pakistanis and indians get along well in western countries, because they're pretty much the same people. Both my parent's sides are from lahore and could speak punjabi, so they get along with indian punjabis just as well, Sikhs and Hindus respectively. Plus most of the desis here are crazy about bollywood, count me out though :sick:

Any country that doesn't want its local culture, societal norms and traditions destroyed, follows this. It is a non-negotiable factor NO country on earth would be willing to barter. Tolerance is a two-way traffic.

Is that too difficult to understand? Seriously? :blink:

where did i say it was not? Seriously lay off the weed, you probably have it coming out your ears.

When you've cleansed yourself and stopped popping diamonds out through your Bollywood rectum, read what I said. In summary, I said, most of what the drugged out posts on this thread by Indians have said is not reality. They are part of a media bias that doesnt match any reality. Is it difficult to understand? Or do you just refuse to accept the reality because it doesnt suit the drugged virtual reality you've been fed by Bharatvarsha?

when you've stopped taking drugs and popping diamonds, you may understand this. Though I suspect you're just going to belch something along the lines of "trollrunner said this or that" and go crying somewhere.

hate can never be understandable and or reasonable from anyone to anyone else

good this is something we agree on. so inow hope muslims too will start changing a little and stop asking for the demise of countries they live in the west .

clearly though, anti immigration sentiment is on the rise in Europe. And yes this does include Indians that pop diamonds out of their anuses. Muslims are just a legitimate example for people to use since it is kosher to degrade Muslims at the moment.

I don't even think Muslims are the most despised groups in Europe even though the media would make it look like so.

clearly though, anti immigration sentiment is on the rise in Europe. And yes this does include Indians that pop diamonds out of their anuses. Muslims are just a legitimate example for people to use since it is kosher to degrade Muslims at the moment.

I don't even think Muslims are the most despised groups in Europe even though the media would make it look like so.

- intergrate into society better
- stop asking for the death of your country you're living in

and i doubt there will be any problems

- intergrate into society better
- stop asking for the death of your country you're living in

and i doubt there will be any problems

totally clueless. just stick to topics on the us. (or try to understand some of the posts in this thread, if you're capable of it).

Why bother to move to an evil western country when there are so many other countries that may provide the same?

why bother to post when you are incapable of reading and understanding simple english in a thread? Read what point people are making instead of imagining points people are making and then arguing with yourself.

In Russia, which is a country that is allied to India and just one of the European nations that have a problem with skin-head violence; the local people which are useless, target immigrants that are productive and would be successful in any society. So many Indian students are beat up, tormented and killed along many others in Russia, but Indian members here feel that the Russian people are their natural allies. The situation is more pathetic than sad.

The only difference between Pakistanis and Indians are that if an Indian gets targeted in a foreign country we have enough sympathy and logic to say that the act was wrong, and the people are racist. However, if Islam or Pakistanis are attacked anywhere, Indians jump and say there is something wrong with them.

Such hypocrites cannot be trusted as they are the scum of society, but all we can do as Pakistanis is call a spade a spade, and an injustice an injustice.

In Russia, which is a country that is allied to India and just one of the European nations that have a problem with skin-head violence; the local people which are useless, target immigrants that are productive and would be successful in any society. So many Indian students are beat up, tormented and killed along many others in Russia, but Indian members here feel that the Russian people are their natural allies. The situation is more pathetic than sad.

The only difference between Pakistanis and Indians are that if an Indian gets targeted in a foreign country we have enough sympathy and logic to say that the act was wrong, and the people are racist. However, if Islam or Pakistanis are attacked anywhere, Indians jump and say there is something wrong with them.

Such hypocrites cannot be trusted as they are the scum of society, but all we can do as Pakistanis is call a spade a spade, and an injustice an injustice.

Sounds kinda like what goes on in Australia :lol:

Although, I find it a bit ironic that neo-Nazi groups can exist in a country like Russia - that fought a bloody war with Nazi Germany during WWII.

why bother to post when you are incapable of reading and understanding simple english in a thread? Read what point people are making instead of imagining points people are making and then arguing with yourself.

Another boxed minded member, to be a think tank I thought you would at least attempt to think outside the box.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

again you're accusing all Russians because of some individuals. Attitudes like yours are no different than the neo nazi bigots

Sounds kinda like what goes on in Australia :lol:

Although, I find it a bit ironic that neo-Nazi groups can exist in a country like Russia - that fought a bloody war with Nazi Germany during WWII.

The Neo-Nazi groups in Russia are mostly the Slavic supremacists which are quite different from the Germanic supremacists in the Western Europe.

again you're accusing all Russians because of some individuals. Attitudes like yours are no different than the neo nazi bigots

You are wrong for accusing me of anything. In the United States, even if some people are racist, the government does not condone such a way of thinking, although in Russia these idiots have even made an impact upon politics.

I suggest you watch the entire documentary, of "From Russia with Hate" before judging me as a person.

Russian skinheads have even beheaded a muslim and shot the other, to show their hate. There is a video and it's graphic so I will not post it.

My entire point is that poeple are being targeted in Europe, and it has nothing to do with religion, but rather by the way you look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom