What's new

Anti-Islam Amendments Urged in Bangladesh

Muslims need to change their views on some cases. To become compatible with the world change is needed.
Its not by update or change of Islam. AS Quran is compitable with all the ages then we need to find out those
interpretation. There are many clues of upgrade. We just need to find out those.

:D Our mullahs will call us nastik-munafik even kafir.:devil:

I think you have no jobs in hand. Thats why you've purposefully come to quarrel with me. But I have no intension
to do that. Muslim condition isnt same as before that we should follow same things that was common before.
Muslims used to marry more wives becoz that time men were less than women. Men were dying in wars.
And many causes. But today we live in a civil and stabilized society. So we need to change.
However what you are taliking here is irrelevent. Men dont want to marry more becoz of economical purposes.
And country shouldnt allow this becoz of population boom. But only when husband and wife is agreed, he is allowed to marry a second wife. That makes sense.

1. Sorry, just because you won't follow the words of the Quran anymore, doesn't mean everyone agrees with you.
2. Men can marry more if he wants, you or I have no say in his decisions.
3. So men marrying second wife is banned because of population boom but if wife allows its ok? all the population boom excuse can go to hell then just because the wife agreed. genius lozic :omghaha:

anyway i don't see this stupid laws being made. Even if it does, it won't. If Quran allows it, most Muslims won't give two shits about your ban

1. Sorry, just because you won't follow the words of the Quran anymore, doesn't mean everyone agrees with you.
2. Men can marry more if he wants, you or I have no say in his decisions.
3. So men marrying second wife is banned because of population boom but if wife allows its ok? all the population boom excuse can go to hell then just because the wife agreed. genius lozic :omghaha:

anyway i don't see this stupid laws being made. Even if it does, it won't. If Quran allows it, most Muslims won't give two shits about your ban

There were no talks of wife should marry a second husband.
And if the woman is unable to give birth than they can agree for the husband to take second wife.

And more funny thing is Im taliking to a pirozpury-borishailla. To whom poligamy is fashion and pleasure.
Sorry in our society we dont take it well. We tag a man "loose character" who does that :lol:

There were no talks of wife should marry a second husband.
And if the woman is unable to give birth than they can agree for the husband to take second wife.

And more funny thing is Im taliking to a pirozpury-borishailla. To whom poligamy is fashion and pleasure.
Sorry in our society we dont take it well. We tag a man "loose character" who does that :lol:

Did i say anything about stopping women from marrying second husband?

Firstly, no i am neither of that. As I said earlier, no one gives two shits of what you your fellow chapatis think. Many idiots consider women with hijabs, loose characteristic as well so lets make it a necessity right? hypocrites like you who rant all day about human rights and secularism and do the exact opposite of those ideologies should be put into asylums

Did i say anything about stopping women from marrying second husband?

Firstly, no i am neither of that. As I said earlier, no one gives two shits of what you your fellow chapatis think. Many idiots consider women with hijabs, loose characteristic as well so lets make it a necessity right? hypocrites like you who rant all day about human rights and secularism and do the exact opposite of those ideologies should be put into asylums

We know you people. This polygamy culture is highly practiced in Barisal division people.
You wont properly do your actual jobs according to Islam. But when it comes the question of pleasure.
You are on it. Really you guys are funny.

We know you people. This polygamy culture is highly practiced in Barisal division people.
You wont properly do your actual jobs according to Islam. But when it comes the question of pleasure.
You are on it. Really you guys are funny.

i can't take anyone who generalize based on areas, seriously. Just because i support a deed does not mean i will get involved in it. Its like calling all the people ok with homosexuals, gay. Extremely stupid but i didn't expect any sensible argument from you anyway. Ciao

Hey, PDF is full of Indian and Bangladeshi Bengalis! East or west we Bengali is the best. We are brother from different mother.:D :D :kiss3:

:sniper: Mullah :moil:

Bengali is a Hindu Idolatry Shirk Language and Culture.

As a Muslim, you should learn and speak Arabic, the divine language in which Allah revealed Islam.

As a Muslim, you should learn and speak Arabic, the divine language in which Allah revealed Islam.

Not necessarily.

As for polygamy,I think "ban" is too extreme. It is not great to anger those mullahs any more. Rather they should try to ensure that women's rights are enforced more efficiently. It is enforcement of laws that is the problem in general. It doesn't matter how many laws one passes.

Unrealistic proposal if ye ask me.

As i said, a Hindu doesn't curb religious freedom of other followers, neither we term them as 'Kaffurs'. :D

You cannot term a person Kaffir if he is not one. Hindus cannot call us Kaffirs, but we can call a man Kaffir if he believes in many Gods.

You cannot term a person Kaffir if he is not one. Hindus cannot call us Kaffirs, but we can call a man Kaffir if he believes in many Gods.

You don't believe in our God, and we don't believe in your God. We both have valid reasons to term each other as 'Kaffir'. Though i don't believe in any God altogether.

Back
Top Bottom