What's new

Anti-Islam Amendments Urged in Bangladesh

1. Title is misleading because whatever have been discussed, it is practice of all religious people (giving priority on man over woman)
2. There are some laws like husband can not marry second time without permission of first wife, Parents can give half or full of their property to daughter if they wish to, even many marriage is also practiced in Hindu people. so i do not know what the hell is talking about.

in Bangladesh or in India??In India it is illegal to practice polygamy other than muslim.in Bangladesh,I think it is legal for all.

Allah said study Holy books not just for religious purpose but also for lifestyle. Asked us to study what were purposes to make such laws. Now a days, most of the Mullahs are just memorizing the ayat which leads many misinterpretations.

Where did Allah say that?

Verse No?

Sorry, Islam will stay unchanged till worlds end:agree:. Dont know about other religion:undecided: but, Islam is a complete and flow-less religion:tup:. It does not need update like other religion:disagree:.

If a religion is updated by General Human then where he got permission to do so:what:? Isnt religion directly come from god:disagree:?

actually,I'm more atheist type.I see religion as a rule to perform proper life style.and all the religion has changed with time(can't say about Islam) as what was applicable 2000 years ago,certainly isn't applicable now.we have to change certain rules,as exception.2000 years ago,may be "curtain" was applicable for women.but you certainly can't apply them in modern age(don't trying to insult hijab,as in Hinduism,similar type of curtain is still in practice).

We Hindus aren't bounded by legalities to expand the horizon of our knowledge. Even i'm thinking about reading bible and Koran, but kind'a busy with other books.

we are also not bounded :)

anyway feel free to read, there are not restriction for others :)

As i said, a Hindu doesn't curb religious freedom of other followers, neither we term them as 'Kaffurs'. :D

nah you are common to term them as jihadist for bad meaning

Back
Top Bottom