What's new

Anti-Islam Amendments Urged in Bangladesh

We Hindus aren't bounded by legalities to expand the horizon of our knowledge. Even i'm thinking about reading bible and Koran, but kind'a busy with other books.

nice say buddy.our religion doesn't stop us from reading books from other religion.my father bought me a bible(bengali version of New testament,a great book I must say,even though I've found several portion somewhat disturbing) when I was a Kid.so,there is no bound of knowledge.you can learn good lessons even from other religions as well.

No. Mix tradition with a modern sense. Change the laws, while trying to be compatible with Religion.

Islam is a complete Code of conduct for Muslims. Islam means Submission to Allah's will.

I mean, if full property goes to a girl, after changing the laws, its good. It does not challenge the important laws of Quran.

How can you say that?

Check Post #2. Your and the attorneys assertion contradicts Quran.

I don't know this man well, but if people like him are sincere about the rights of women they should first take initiative that women receive at least what is entitled by existing law. Majority women are deprived of even that half of what their brothers receive. In a Muslim majority country it takes only a little effort to enforce the Quranic rights.

actually,I'm more atheist type.I see religion as a rule to perform proper life style.and all the religion has changed with time(can't say about Islam) as what was applicable 2000 years ago,certainly isn't applicable now.we have to change certain rules,as exception.2000 years ago,may be "curtain" was applicable for women.but you certainly can't apply them in modern age(don't trying to insult hijab,as in Hinduism,similar type of curtain is still in practice).

Islam is not changed a bit:tup:, we muslim changed:tdown:. You told me "religion has changed with time", did god permitted to change the religion by general human:what:? Then how did he connected with god and get the update:what:? God sent only one prophet for one religion, not update:disagree:.

Islam is not changed a bit:tup:, we muslim changed:tdown:. You told me "religion has changed with time", did god permitted to change the religion by general human:what:? Then how did he connected with god and get the update:what:? God sent only one prophet for one religion, not update:disagree:.

actually,nobody really know what god or his prophet has actually said,be it in Christianity,Islam or in Hinduism.whatever he said,got changed in translation or by the writer of books.see at Christianity,how many version of Bible is there??everyone is quite different.and its not really important what prophet actually said.its importan that what the followers really made out of it.one can dedicate his entire life for improvement of mankind or wage "Holy War" to kill thousands,if not millions people belongs to other religion.so,its upto you.I really don't think there is and heaven or hell.whatever it is,it is right here.and I find religion in just decisions and in right work and in leading a proper life,not in the customs or in the holy books.we're seeing too many fanatics is masking their fanaticism using their religion or by using the name of holy books.I don't think thats not what you believe prophet has said.so,its entirely upto you that what meaning you want to follow.

Ki cholche ekhane? Chede de, nale hefajoti ra tor gola ta teepe tor pran ta niye nibe. :sick:

Dillinger bangali???? :woot: damn...etar naam "Bangali Defence Forum" rekhe dilei hoy.. :hang2:

actually,nobody really know what god or his prophet has actually said,be it in Christianity,Islam or in Hinduism.whatever he said,got changed in translation or by the writer of books.see at Christianity,how many version of Bible is there??everyone is quite different.and its not really important what prophet actually said.its importan that what the followers really made out of it.one can dedicate his entire life for improvement of mankind or wage "Holy War" to kill thousands,if not millions people belongs to other religion.so,its upto you.I really don't think there is and heaven or hell.whatever it is,it is right here.and I find religion in just decisions and in right work and in leading a proper life,not in the customs or in the holy books.we're seeing too many fanatics is masking their fanaticism using their religion or by using the name of holy books.I don't think thats not what you believe prophet has said.so,its entirely upto you that what meaning you want to follow.

Dillinger bangali???? :woot: damn...etar naam "Bangali Defence Forum" rekhe dilei hoy.. :hang2:

Hahahahahahahaha! Ei kotha ta eiber jei tumi likhe diye cho..well our cousins across the border have always dreamed of uniting Bongo.

I swear I wouldn't even be interested in all of this..but the situation in BD always impacts my hilsa supply and I like to keep a weather eye here ergo. :)

Muslims need to change their views on some cases. To become compatible with the world change is needed.
Its not by update or change of Islam. AS Quran is compitable with all the ages then we need to find out those
interpretation. There are many clues of upgrade. We just need to find out those.

Back
Top Bottom