What's new

Another Proof that shows 26/11 was an inside Job

It's better to let them believe what they want, the whole world knows he is Pakistani and 26/11 was plotted there thats what really matters at the end of the day.

why would a muslim jehadi, up set with the kashmir issue would kill indians just to say bhagwaan later, mu se nikal gya us ke???? cut the crap out man, ajmal kasab is an indian, the video just proved it..., it doesnt matter even if zardari admits he is pakistani

Well done you just got it
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

why would a muslim jehadi, up set with the kashmir issue would kill indians just to say bhagwaan later, mu se nikal gya us ke???? cut the crap out man, ajmal kasab is an indian, the video just proved it..., it doesnt matter even if zardari admits he is pakistani

If u are asking then heres da answer !

Terrorists are not lame brainless innocent like any common man.

These 10 terrorists took high profile marine training from PN officials. state people were also involved in this.

Dont u think they take care of all such things.....

Why do u think someone will purposely wear an orange band, use hindi words, try to fake accents, etc etc.....its all part of training just like they are trained how to not open ur mouth or misguide authorities when caught.

Suppose if i accept that it was done by RAW !

Tell me do u really think RAW is so improffesional to send a hindu terrorist with orange band on his wrist and not train him in pakistani accent and urdu ?

CMon, do u think an attack of such an international scale will be done so unproffesionally ?

USE UR BRAIN PLZ !

Warrior see my new thread on david headley i just posted it now

At this anniversary Indian media is focusing on corruption and blunders of Indian politicians

After two years:
-Indian government is not releasing the 26/11 commission report.
-Mumbai needs 750 commandos only 300 available
-Only 25% of Force-1 commandos have bullet proof jackets,dhotiz wants to give contract to favourite companies.
-Provincial government not providing land for training etc etc.

you can imagine what kind of solid proofs these corrupt dhotiz provided to Pakistan.

At this anniversary Indian media is focusing on corruption and blunders of Indian politicians

After two years:
-Only 25% of Force-1 commandos have bullet proof jackets,dhotiz wants to give contract to favourite companies.

you can imagine what kind of solid proofs these corrupt dhotiz provided to Pakistan.

Why do you want that report? To do another 26/11

There is atleast some progress from our side. Meanwhile what action have you taken to limit terrorist organization activities (mainly LET).

you can imagine what kind of solid proofs these corrupt dhotiz provided to Pakistan

You keep imagining.. The United nations has banned JUD/LET as a terrorist organization right after producing "solid proofs".

The corrupt dhotiz have provided enough proof. The corrupt salwars were not able to comprehend it for lack of english and keep asking for more proof.

Julam Jiyatti.... I never heard a single man in Pakistan with that accent.

OH NO!!! Now I have to get rid of my American accent and learn to speak perfect Hindi before my next visit to India, or I might be accused of being a CIA spy.

oh my god.....i cant believe the stupidity of RAW.

they are sending hindi speaking people with orange bands as terrorists just to blame pakistan.
It is the same stupid RAW which sends uncircumcised agents to balochistan.

This video puts an question mark on IQ of intelligence agencies.

Sir, can you kindly share the brand of whiskey you are taking right now? I also want to enjoy & hallucinate over the weekend. Kindly share the brand name.

oh my god.....i cant believe the stupidity of RAW.

they are sending hindi speaking people with orange bands as terrorists just to blame pakistan.
It is the same stupid RAW which sends uncircumcised agents to balochistan.

This video puts an question mark on IQ of intelligence agencies.

If, like you think, this was the work of RAW, I would say they did a very good job; they got the whole world convinced (Including most Pakistanis).

However, from your flags, I think you have been reading too many books on convert MOSSAD activities, which makes you believe even these silly conspiracy theories. In reality RAW doesn't have to work as hard as MOSSAD to make our enemies look evil for the rest of the world. Our enemies are actually evil.

Back
Top Bottom