What's new

Never claimed Parliament House attack, 26/11 inside job: Ex-MHA official

denial at its best, qasab was praying to bagwan, he didnt know what jehad is or what a jehadi is, he was wearing a yellow band on his arm that hindu extremists wore and his accent wasnt pakistani. this something a 10 year old could notice on the video.

this is what i expect from sore losers, just explain what i mentioned its that simple.

I've edited my post and tell me what else can be Expected from you. :sarcastic:

Doesn't matter. The citizens of Denialistan will still be like --

head-in-sand.jpg

qasab was praying to bagwan, he didnt know what jehad is or what a jehadi is, he was wearing a yellow band on his arm that hindu extremists wore and his accent wasnt pakistani. this something a 10 year old could notice on the video.

just explain this, mr whogothisheaduphisass

denial at its best, qasab was praying to bagwan, he didnt know what jehad is or what a jehadi is, he was wearing a yellow band on his arm that hindu extremists wore and his accent wasnt pakistani. this something a 10 year old could notice on the video.
this is what i expect from sore losers, just explain what i mentioned its that simple.

And how could you forget that he was short in height and as dark as Indians... his facial features didn't even matched with the Pakistani features .... even his **** was orange in color not green !!!!

I've edited my post and tell me what else can be Expected from you. :sarcastic:

wtf are you talking bout? are blind? clearly its time for you to get your head out of the sand and start paying attention. i never edited my post.

qasab was praying to bagwan, he didnt know what jehad is or what a jehadi is, he was wearing a yellow band on his arm that hindu extremists wore and his accent wasnt pakistani. this something a 10 year old could notice on the video.

just explain this, mr whogothisheaduphisass

Typical Denialistani :lol:

And how could you forget that he was short in height and as dark as Indians... his facial features didn't even matched with the Pakistani features .... even his **** was orange in color not green !!!!

true that too is a good point, so why don't you people explain it? clearly you are sore losers who have no answer for this.
kasab is a indian, even the place "geo tv" found to e his house was proven to be bs by another pakistani channel.

you people the biggest liars , and people in denial mode i seen quran ki kasam, i thought pakistanis were bad but you guys outclass us on your bs.

wtf are you talking bout? are blind? clearly its time for you to get your head out of your *** and start paying attention. i never edited my post.

First, be civilized , if can't **** Off :pissed: and don't quote me! I've answered Your Questions in Post # 26 in this thread. I don't want to Waste my energy telling same things to all the Pakistani Members.

true that too is a good point, so why don't you people explain it? clearly you are sore losers who have no answer for this.
kasab is a indian, even the place "geo tv" found to e his house was proven to be bs by another pakistani channel.

you people the biggest liars , and people in denial mode i seen quran ki kasam, i thought pakistanis were bad but you guys outclass us on your bs.
But everyone else bought our BS including your corrupt government..... so instead of jumping here why don't to contact proper authority to wipe this dirt off your forehead !!!!

Typical Denialistani :lol:

thank you lol, for everybpdy who is going to read this thread
these losers have no answer for this, im going to wait few more days to use harsh language against you jahils when by infraction expires.

But everyone else bought our BS including your corrupt government..... so instead of jumping here why don't to contact proper authority to wipe this dirt off your forehead !!!!

i dont need to wipe it off, your own people have done that for me.
what kind race are indians? who kill their own people just to blame pakistan?
for the mumbai attacks dont matter, its you people who are taking the words of your government like a Hadith, if you were actually a sane minded and logical person you would start questioning your government at-least after watching this video

Last edited by a moderator:
these losers have no answer for this, im going to wait few more days to use harsh language against you jahils when by infraction expires.

oh come on difa-e-mulk ke beech mein infraction kaise aa gayi ??? dil khol ke gaali do !!!

No one cares internet tough guy. I don't give a flying fukk if you use harsh language or mild. Go and shout from the roof top that Kasab was an Indian. No sane people in the world will believe you.

No one cares internet tough guy. I don't give a flying fukk if you use harsh language or mild. Go and shout from the roof top that Kasab was an Indian. No sane people in the world will believe you.

kasab is a indian, anybody without their head in their *** will clearly see after reading our posts ok? jaunty? you sound like a jaunty btw.

oh come on difa-e-mulk ke beech mein infraction kaise aa gayi ??? dil khol ke gaali do !!!

you people are just crazy i swear lmao
why are you guys in such denial?
i feel sorry for you people kasamey

just use your head and logic for once in your life, we don't expect much from you but do it for yourself not us, its potentially your governments who slaughtered indians like pigs.

First, be civilized , if can't **** Off :pissed: and don't quote me! I've answered Your Questions in Post # 26 in this thread. I don't want to Waste my energy telling same things to all the Pakistani Members.

post reported

wtf are you talking bout? are blind? clearly its time for you to get your head out of the sand and start paying attention. i never edited my post.

Before, you edited your Post. I had already Reported it. :wave:

you people are just crazy i swear lmao
why are you guys in such denial?
i feel sorry for you people kasamey
just use your head and logic for once in your life, we don't expect much from you but do it for yourself not us, its potentially your governments who slaughtered indians like pigs.
post reported
Awww tough guy on the net resorting to youtube vids.... now dats some Gangsta's sh!t !!!!

Back
Top Bottom