What's new

Never claimed Parliament House attack, 26/11 inside job: Ex-MHA official

najam sethis tells the tale

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah let me suppose for a minute that what ever happened in mumbai and parliament attack India was behind both ... how would you proceed to prove Pakistan's innocence, what would be your plan of action ??? Amuse me with your line of thinking !!!

first you have to prove us guilty, its innocent till proven guilty not the other way around, on the other hand officials with the indian government are saying that india did inside jobs, just by them saying that if true proves pakistan to be innocent.

denial at its best, qasab was praying to bagwan, he didnt know what jehad is or what a jehadi is, he was wearing a yellow band on his arm that hindu extremists wore and his accent wasnt pakistani. this something a 10 year old could notice on the video.

It doesn't matter what you thought you noticed or what other 10 year old's can notice, Pakistan has accepted he was one of you, your FIA has filed documents supporting these charges in your court along with photographs of training sites. Add to this, what the Americans have independently verified though Headley and the only one in denial is your lot. There is a reason Pakistan is called Denialistan.......

Channel 4 documentary:

Anyone wondering about accents should watch this. Quick disabusal of that silly notion is guaranteed.

Why should we eat our words, an indian backtracked on his own statement, an old indian tradition.

Pakistanis eat your words now, this is how you guys get agitated for anything without using your brain and logic.

if ajmal kasab was pakistani, when will india be handing out his body to pakistan?

Sorry Dude.... no body left.. all eaten away by the maggots..
Hes well resting in Hell now for killing so many innocent fellow humans!!

It doesn't matter what you though you noticed or what other 10 year old's can notice, Pakistan has accepted he was one of you, your FIA has filed documents supporting these charges in your court along with photographs of training sites. Add to this, what the Americans have independently verified though Headley and the only one in denial is your lot. There is a reason Pakistan is called Denialistan.......

you lot are confused, if you could live with your government that slaughtered your fellow indians like pigs and chickens then so be it, its got nothing to do with us.
i didnt know pakistan was called that, why do i hear people calling india "endia" is there a reason behind it as well or is it the same bullshit logic that you people use?

you lot are confused, if you could live with your government that slaughtered your fellow indians like pigs and chickens then so be it, its got nothing to do with us.
i didnt know pakistan was called that, why do i hear people calling india "endia" is there a reason behind it as well or is it the same bullshit logic that you people use?

That your comeback? :lol: Watch the video I posted & then comment on the supposed non-Pakistani accent......

if ajmal kasab was pakistani, when will india be handing out his body to pakistan?
Don't talk rubbish! Kasab is now residing in Nextworld burning in the fires of Hell! How do you expect us to hand him over to Pakistan?? You may be able to meet him in a few years time along with his commander-in-chief, Hafiz Saeed. :P

That your comeback? :lol: Watch the video I posted & then comment on the supposed non-Pakistani accent......

comeback?

what was i supposed to comeback to?
you didn't make an argument besides your usual bs.

read carefully im not going to repeat my self,

i dont car about the accent of the guys on the radio's , for all i know they could be indian punjabis, all bs set aside

Ajmal kasab doesn't have a punjabi accent from faridkot-fact
Ajmal kasab doesnt worship allah but bagwan- fact
Ajmal kasab doesnt know what is jihad - fact
Ajmal kasab doesn't know what is a jihad-fact
Ajmal kasab was wearing a orange band around his arm that hindus wear - fact

so clearly the background you guys gave for this guy doesnt match him- fact

and fyi

watch this video and check their accent they are from faridkot and compare it to kasab

comeback?

what was i supposed to comeback to?

No you weren't supposed to, I expected you to wallow in ignorance & ignore evidence as you have continued to do. The only BS is coming from you.

Your government has accepted that Kasab is a Pakistani
Your FIA has filed evidence in a Pakistani court saying that the plan was executed by the LeT & that the terrorists were trained there.

I have shown you evidence available to most countries who now accept that Pakistan was the place where it was launched. That was not an Indian program btw. You have to believe that the whole world including your country's government is conspiring afainst you.

Talking to Reuters from Faridkot, Kasab's aunt said she was proud of him and wanted his body back. A schoolmate remembered a boisterous child who loved karate "but never harmed anyone". Villagers threw stones and slapped around journalists who went to the village in the province of Punjab.

In Pakistan, a senior commander of the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) militant group, which India blames for the assault on Mumbai, called Kasab a hero and said he would inspire more attacks.

"To die like Kasab is the dream of every fighter," the commander told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

Here is another video:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/david-headley/

I wonder what made him retract from his statement and why did he take so long to back off?

It took long for RAW to blackmail him to that extinct as if they would have killed him them things would have been quite clear and these drama baz would have no excuses left to play……:omghaha:
btw that man took so much tym to be blackmailed he really has great ironic balls bt atleast RAW managed to crack them……:lol:

No you weren't supposed to, I expected you to wallow in ignorance & ignore evidence as you have continued to do. The only BS is coming from you.

Your government has accepted that Kasab is a Pakistani
Your FIA has filed evidence in a Pakistani court saying that the plan was executed by the LeT & that the terrorists were trained there.

I have shown you evidence available to most countries who now accept that Pakistan was the place where it was launched. That was not an Indian program btw. You have to believe that the whole world including your country's government is conspiring afainst you.

Here is another video:

A Perfect Terrorist | FRONTLINE | PBS

well it comes down to this then, either people in your government are conspiring to against you or our corrupt politicians who have a problem with our military conspiring against pakistan.

and the facts i stated earlier are still left unanswered by you,
just think with a logical mind for once in your live, i know it might be hard for you people but just think, what kind of jehadi doesnt know what jehad is? what kinda of muslim jehadi says bagwan mujhe kabhi nahin maf karega?

and as for the other stuff you said about his aunt ect
it was geo tv that said ajmal was from faridkot and it was later proven false by dunya news.
so if you actually looked at what i wrote and actually watched what i posted then we wouldn't be having this discussion highlighting your ignorance.

indians already staged an attack once before which was blamed on pakistan but later proved to be done by hindu extremists so what makes you think it cant happen again?

well it comes down to this then, either people in your government are conspiring to against you or our corrupt politicians who have a problem with our military conspiring against pakistan.

and the facts i stated earlier are still left unanswered by you,
just think with a logical mind for once in your live, i know it might be hard for you people but just think, what kind of jehadi doesnt know what jehad is? what kinda of muslim jehadi says bagwan mujhe kabhi nahin maf karega?

and as for the other stuff you said about his aunt ect
it was geo tv that said ajmal was from faridkot and it was later proven false by dunya news.
so if you actually looked at what i wrote and actually watched what i posted then we wouldn't be having this discussion highlighting your ignorance.

indians already staged an attack once before which was blamed on pakistan but later proved to be done by hindu extremists so what makes you think it cant happen again?

Reuters contacted Kasab's aunt, Your government admitted to Kasab being a Pakistani, your investigative agencies have admitted that the plan was hatched & executed out of Pakistan. Come back after you explain that. If you bothered to see what Headley told the Americans, maybe you wouldn't bothered me with this show of imbecility. The whole world is conspiring against you? Including your own government...?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom