What's new

Never claimed Parliament House attack, 26/11 inside job: Ex-MHA official

I think in six days they arrest all his links and make sure non of his link on the street , which can cause threat in media..Plus they beat the shitzz out of that guy ..

remind me this....lolz

mr_bean.jpg

Hope It's enough to Put Lid to Constipated Conspiracy Theories :omghaha:. RIP... Constipated Conspiracy Theories :closed::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

You are underestimating power of Conspiracy theorist. They are like fiction novel writer. If villan is dead they have to finda way to move the story. So they will invent something. They have concluded that India did it now they have to somehow foot the puzzle. Even a ex military, is convinced, if he qas above hawaldar rank I wonder how be made it.

the important thing is india media didnt discuss the matter at all

preferred to remain quite

Because it wasnt a serious matter, you know how many people have questioned 9/11, the holocaust, Jesus, Mohamed, all the Gods etc? - its called conspiracy theories without any proof.

the important thing is the barking dog of india media didnt discuss the matter at all preferred to remain quite
Obviously! What was there to discuss? The report was false and misleading! And the world knows whodunit! Even a fellow with half a brain cell does! Except of course, Pakistan who will always remain in denial!! If Indians did it, then why is Lakvi and Co in Pakistani jails?

Because it wasnt a serious matter, you know how many people have questioned 9/11, the holocaust, Jesus, Mohamed, all the Gods etc? - its called conspiracy theories without any proof.

why is it not important, the official working for CBI in india wasnt important, was he fake guy, an undercover ISI agent?

there are many doubts over OBL raid, 9/11 etc

now people are also questioning the american backing of egyptian revolution that it wasnt american backed? people questioned about american involvement in jehadi terrorists in lybia and syria too

they werent conspiracy theories were they?

Obviously! What was there to discuss? The report was false and misleading! And the world knows whodunit! Even a fellow with half a brain cell does! Except of course, Pakistan who will always remain in denial!! If Indians did it, then why is Lakvi and Co in Pakistani jails?

when is pakistan in denail, you guys said that sarbjeet ingh was not a terrorist, he was framed and tortured into admitting his terrorism, it was forced confession

and then it was surjeet singh that told how indian govt itself was in denial

and how indian govt accepted that surbjeet singh was terrorist?

so its not pakistan but indians who are in denial

why is it not important, the official working for CBI in india wasnt important, was he fake guy, an undercover ISI agent?

there are many doubts over OBL raid, 9/11 etc

now people are also questioning the american backing of egyptian revolution that it wasnt american backed? people questioned about american involvement in jehadi terrorists in lybia and syria too

they werent conspiracy theories were they?

Thats the problem - its all hearsay the media sensation says - he heard from someone that he thought he heard him say this to some guy during a totally unrelated inquiry.

Now where is the proof that the fourth person actually said that to the fifth person and what is the source of information to the first and the media? when he clearly says he never said it.

As for all the other conspiracy theories including this one - you can keep stacking them up as credit to some people's wild imaginations.

Thats the problem - its all hearsay the media sensation says - he heard from someone that he thought he heard him say this to some guy during a totally unrelated inquiry.

Now where is the proof that the fourth person actually said that to the fifth person and what is the source of information to the first and the media? when he clearly says he never said it.

As for all the other conspiracy theories including this one - you can keep stacking them up as credit to some people's wild imaginations.

you can remain in denial all you want bro

Hope It's enough to Put Lid to Constipated Conspiracy Theories :omghaha:. RIP... Constipated Conspiracy Theories :closed::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

do you know what will put a lid on it?
when you people explain why kasab was crying to bagwan? and why he didnt even know what a jehadi or even what jehad was, and why he was wearing a yellow arm band which is worn by hindus extremists

do you know what will put a lid on it?
when you people explain why kasab was crying to bagwan? and why he didnt even know what a jehadi or even what jehad was, and why he was wearing a yellow arm band which is worn by hindus extremists

I'm online from phone. My answer is Post # 26.

@indianrabbit :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Investigate what? This officer has said he has said no such thing, the officer mentioned has simply said he is not commenting at all, there is nothing to investigate. Hearsay & hearsay that everyone is denying is simply hot air.

denial at its best, qasab was praying to bagwan, he didnt know what jehad is or what a jehadi is, he was wearing a yellow band on his arm that hindu extremists wore and his accent wasnt pakistani. this something a 10 year old could notice on the video.

this is what i expect from sore losers, just explain what i mentioned its that simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom