What's new

Another Pakistani model-actor Imran Abbas to act opposite Bipasha

abdul2

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United Arab Emirates
imran2.jpg

Vikram Bhatt film, ‘Creature 3D’, is being shot in Ooty currently.

There is a strong breed of Pakistani actors and singers, who rule the roost in Mumbai. The latest import from across the border is model turned actor Imran Abbas.

Imran will debut in Bollywood with bombshell Bipasha Basu.

The debutant and Bipasha is starring in yet another Vikram Bhatt thriller, ‘Creature 3D’. The film is being shot in Ooty currently.

There is a strong breed of Pakistani actors and singers, who rule the roost in Mumbai. The latest import from across the border is model turned actor Imran Abbas.

Imran will debut in Bollywood with bombshell Bipasha Basu.

Bipasha tweeted a picture with her co-star Imran Abbas on the sets of the film. She added, "First day of Creature was Fab! Its freezing cold in Ooty but I guess better than the Mumbai heat."

Readers may recall that this will be the third time when Vikram and Bipasha have come together for a film (the first two being 'Raaz' and 'Raaz 3').

Another Pakistani model-actor Imran Abbas to act opposite Bipasha

Most of the people from Pakistan working in india are not from lollywood. They are well established TV actors.......lollywood can only contribute junk like veena.
ahhh, who cares about the source, pakistanis have some really good singers n directors. hope we get some indo-pak projects directed by pakistanis.

Can we both change the names ? It looks cheap by calling our film industries Bollywood and Lollywood. lol
yes..off course.
try calling "mumbai film industry" and "lahore film industry" as opposed to "bollywood " n "lollywood". what started with the cheap name stealing, became ok. but then, suit urself. btw, u r in strong agreement with mr. amitabh bachchan.

ahhh, who cares about the source, pakistanis have some really good singers n directors. hope we get some indo-pak projects directed by pakistanis.

There I agree 100 %. They do have big no of support staff(I mean non actors) who can contribute in Bollywood also will help to diversify our culture basket. I have seen only one movie from Pakistan & that too famous BOL. We don't get to watch too many movies from Lolly wood which I believe is due to recessive use of religion in the movie. I will love to movies from across the border but without too much of religious fanaticism which I avoid in Bollywood & Hollywood films also.(Creative movies are exception
).

I am not so sure about Pakistani actors and directors, but Music is certainly top notch. Two of my favorite Pakistani songs, I am listening to these days are featured in two Indian flicks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLgfURlpenA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI9bmLEx2yw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There I agree 100 %. They do have big no of support staff(I mean non actors) who can contribute in Bollywood also will help to diversify our culture basket. I have seen only one movie from Pakistan & that too famous BOL. We don't get to watch too many movies from Lolly wood which I believe is due to recessive use of religion in the movie. I will love to movies from across the border but without too much of religious fanaticism which I avoid in Bollywood & Hollywood films also.(Creative movies are exception
).
first of all.....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy. the great @RISING SUN quoted me.:yay::yay::yay:
religious fanatism, from both sides, are unwelcome. BOL also abt stereotypes but the whole package is sooooo awesome. ramchand pakistani had nothing to do with usual antics, but it was such a treat to watch. then, khuda ke liye, although with some "over patriotic errors", was a treat to watch with just the right amount of masala.

the female next to him looks like his mother's age !
u nailed it buddy, but $exy autie would be more apt:smitten:

the female next to him looks like his mother's age !

She might probably be old enough for that :lol:

Bipasha is a very famous actress. So this is similar to situations where a 50 year old amitabh bachan acts opposite to a 20 year old newbie actresses.

Back
Top Bottom