What's new

Pakistani actor Humaima Malick may debut with Emraan Hashmi starrer

Status
Not open for further replies.
:argh: stop fighting ,

she is pretty , but coming with imran hashmi? PDF pakistani members are not gonna forgive us and her for this. :lol:

you are saying as if imran hashmi is a rapist.. lol.... thats just his on screen persona ... he was a recluse till bhat 'discovered' him..

you are saying as if imran hashmi is a rapist.. lol.... thats just his on screen persona ... he was a recluse till bhat 'discovered' him..

dude where i say that? but sure working with him in her first movie india is gonna not gonna make ppl in pakistan happy.

It is a reminder that India is willing to give visas to talented lot ......... :rolleyes1:

also a reminder that a country of 1.2 billion cant find talent inside their borders

also a reminder that a country of 1.2 billion cant find talent inside their borders

Really............!!!!!!, Do you know how many film industries and how many actresses we have ???

:argh: stop fighting ,

she is pretty , but coming with imran hashmi? PDF pakistani members are not gonna forgive us and her for this. :lol:

i see there is nothing to talk about in this thread and you indians are going in circles

i see there is nothing to talk about in this thread and you indians are going in circles

images

no offence

She looks like the heroine of Ashique 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom