What's new

Pakistani actor Humaima Malick may debut with Emraan Hashmi starrer

Status
Not open for further replies.
every pakistani actresses seems to be doing naughty roles over there. Acting is never a honorable profession. People are willing to sell their bodies, doesn't matter if it's bollywood or lollywood

I was shocked to see Mahnoor Baloch from "Main hoon Shahid Afridi". never thought she would do such vulgar dance. I wonder what her strict Baloch family thinks of that. In fact she is a married mom of two, wonder what her husband thinks?
what do you mean every.. there are only two as far as I know.. veena and ali zafar .. who else?

^ there are 3 or 4 who have done roles there

Anyways, I think Maryam Nawaz is so much more prettier.

maryam-nawaz12.jpg

maryam-nawaz-images.jpg

^ there are 3 or 4 who have done roles there

Anyways, I think Maryam Nawaz is so much more prettier.

maryam-nawaz12.jpg

maryam-nawaz-images.jpg
she should ask her agent to contact bhatt saheb.. he is our pakistan expert. :cheesy:
I know zeba bakhtiar did one movie long time a go, but it did not work. who else?

TOI morons:pissed: in title it should be actress instead of actor. I got confused that pakistani actor act as gay couple with Imran Hashmi in the film:omghaha:

These are just rumors but if it's true she's a disgrace, and so are the many Punjabi Pakistanis who watch this Bollywood trash.

She/they should try something better than bollyhood bin ,,,,disgraceful

she should ask her agent to contact bhatt saheb.. he is our pakistan expert. :cheesy:
I know zeba bakhtiar did one movie long time a go, but it did not work. who else?

She is daughter of Nawaz Sharif. If we give her role in bollywood then Nawaz Sharif would be pack their bags for another exile but I think lawmakers or their relatives should not topic on this thread:astagh:

Emraan Hashmi... the serial kisser.

Humaima Malick to gayi :omghaha:

Does it feel like indians have conquered the world?-

Does it feel like indians have conquered the world?-

What is there to conquer? She is an individual, and it is her decision to act in Bollywood. How are Indians involved in this?

Anyway enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
What is there to conquer? She is an individual, and it is her decision to act in Bollywood. How are Indians involved in this?

Anyway enjoy

Looks like an average girl- not an exceptional beauty-

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like an average girl- not an exceptional beauty-

Though may not be a great beauty, she is very cute. I anytime prefer girls who are cute than girls who are beautiful.

LOoKS LIKE INDIANs are loving the news

na.. just trolling.. I dont even know who she is.. and never watched imran kissmi movies.. :cheesy:

She/they should try something better than bollyhood bin ,,,,disgraceful

chupa rustam.. you guys watch the same trash.. bangladeshis know more bollywood than me.. my last movie was ages ago..

na.. just trolling.. I dont even know who she is.. and never watched imran kissmi movies.. :cheesy:

chupa rustam.. you guys watch the same trash.. bangladeshis know more bollywood than me.. my last movie was ages ago..

I watch one/two hindi movies in a year if I find interesting , I am talking about myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom