What's new

Mahesh Bhatt's 'Arth' to be remade in Pakistan

For your information Biddu (Indian born UK based) was the producer of the Disco Diwane original album which is now owned by HMV.

LOL, just because a Pakistani was paid to sing a song by Indian company it becomes Pakistani property.

Again it doesnt make tht album indian coz a british guy of indian origin produced it.. also there are a zillion Pakistani songs india has copied n is still copyin..

The Company which made the album Saregama India Limited is an Indian company. Does this make any sense to you?

The original arth was a masterpiece . wonder how the remake will turn out. usually in bollywood the remakes do not come out well.

Agreed. i am also feeling that the remake may not be as good as the original one.

The good thing is that the Pakistani artist sought permission from Indian owner of the movie before remaking it.

LOL, just because a Pakistani was paid to sing a song by Indian company it becomes Pakistani property.

The Company which made the album Saregama India Limited is an Indian company. Does this make any sense to you?

So a song sung n composed by Pakistani artists in an album launched by an producer becomes indian property?:lol:

There are literally a million songs bollywood copied without even paying copy right fees to Pakistani artists... even ur "munni badnaam hui is copied.. a few:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...oFdPmFyv9XmkSe0oDxXKgHw&bvm=bv.49478099,d.bGE

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...wnhtwWGUrfsuC_bra1fCFpA&bvm=bv.49478099,d.bGE

Want more?

dev D way better than both old devdas.. shahrukh or dilip kumar one .. :smitten:

Dev D was in a class of its own . it was alternate cinema . after all made by one of my favorite directors . i loved his black friday and Gulal.

Her voice is her property, i dont care about the song, pisses me off that some d*ckhead is trying to make money off Nazia's voice.

Back
Top Bottom