What's new

Indian Actor Naseeruddin Shah in Pakistan to watch WAAR

I applaud your choice in Women
I hope it wasn't sarcasm .....
dharmatma-ranjeet-2.jpg

Trust me the majority doesn't love her. The woman is fake to her core and a fake man or woman is the ugliest thing in the world since they are insecure creatures. I have seen much prettier girls in person trust me who aren't wannabe Americans either. Even on screen there are much more nice looking girls who can act as well.
No doubt there are many more better than her in all sense but damn those eyes....

I hope it wasn't sarcasm .....

No doubt there are many more better than her in all sense but damn those eyes....

You are a man so can't argue with you on such matters but fake men and women can't ever be pretty.

You are a man so can't argue with you on such matters but fake men and women can't ever be pretty.
Totally agree with that ... but isn't the whole show business is about being fake and plastic.

Totally agree with that ... but isn't the whole show business is about being fake and plastic.

Thats why i don't watch. Not into movies or dramas i prefer other things. Though there is a hell of a lot of difference between portraying something on screen and being a shallow and fake person in real life.

Thats why i don't watch. Not into movies or dramas i prefer other things. Though there is a hell of a lot of difference between portraying something on screen and being a shallow and fake person in real life.

You guys had the same M TV back in the days during Malika Arora n Cyrus times right?

You guys had the same M TV back in the days during Malika Arora n Cyrus times right?

I have never watched any such stuff so you can ask others preferably males lol. Growing up i used to watch Pakistani dramas and no doubt they were the best i have ever seen in my life. But for years now i have stopped watching that as well since the quality has deteriorated to a point where it can't be tolerated by those who have watched some real good stuff. So i basically don't watch movies and dramas, i know its kinda boring for most people.

I have never watched any such stuff so you can ask others preferably males lol. Growing up i used to watch Pakistani dramas and no doubt they were the best i have ever seen in my life. But for years now i have stopped watching that as well since the quality has deteriorated to a point where it can't be tolerated by those who have watched some real good stuff. So i basically don't watch movies and dramas, i know its kinda boring for most people.
Thanks if remember correctly you are still somewhere near early 20s .. I had a Pakistani roommate back in the days who was a big fan of M TV (obviously male) he used to go on n on about Malika !!!!
Thanks for being such a good sport. :cheers:
of sorry adab !!! :p:

Thanks if remember correctly you are still somewhere near early 20s .. I had a Pakistani roommate back in the days who was a big fan of M TV (obviously male) he used to go on n on about Malika !!!!
Thanks for being such a good sport. :cheers:
of sorry adab !!! :p:

Yes i am in my early twenties which is why its more shocking for people to see that i don't stick to either movies or dramas. No problem. Enjoy the movie when you get to see it and do tell if you like it.

That is done because your people go to other countries for livelihood,If you can provide the same in your nation what is the reason for them to go abroad?Why Should our folk have this trouble? when a desert can produce employment? what can a semi tropical region produce? Think!

Last edited:
stay on topic

When this guy came across the border on our side, i saw his live chit chat with the media reporters.And he said something like that he doesn't agree with the theme of such movies.As movies like Waar do instigate & propagate tensions between the countries like India and Pakistan.While we should try to spread more love and peace between the two neighbors.

Not the exact words, but that's what he was trying to convey.

I'll like to hear his views after watching this flick.Let's see any change of thoughts.

Kindly do mention me when you get the reviews from him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom