What's new

Naseeruddin Shah slams Indian Muslims celebrating Taliban, faces flak on social media

Loool yes until they get lynched by gay mata rss goons. Then they should go to Pakistan
People who are eager to lynch are as bad as the taliban. People who call Indian Muslims Pakistanis just for being muslims are no better. Generalising RSS members as all just salivating for blood of muslims is also not the correct view point. There would be staunch hardliners but as such they are hindu nationalists not blind goons, humanitarian works are aslo done by them.

People who are eager to lynch are as bad as the taliban. People who call Indian Muslims Pakistanis just for being muslims are no better. Generalising RSS members as all just salivating for blood of muslims is also not the correct view point. There would be staunch hardliners but as such they are hindu nationalists not blind goons, humanitarian works are aslo done by them.
And you were doing so well till you supported the idiotic RSS murders. The same group whose men killed ghandi by the way

They kill on the one hand and do humanitarian work on the other. So that's all good by you.

Would you be happy of I killed your father because he is Hindu and help a Muslim family build a house? Is that OK as I do charity work ?

Do u people even think?

Indian Muslims need to stand up

**** India, it's a disaster of a state, start supporting those who will support Indian Muslims not the hindutva

And you were doing so well till you supported the idiotic RSS murders. The same group whose men killed ghandi by the way

They kill on the one hand and do humanitarian work on the other. So that's all good by you.

Would you be happy of I killed your father because he is Hindu and help a Muslim family build a house? Is that OK as I do charity work ?

Do u people even think?
I can understand your concerns but putting blame on an entire organization as wanting to lynch Muslims is my issue here, I'm not denying the effects right wing ideologies might have on some and the incidents such ideologies led to. It's not official agenda, many good Hindus are also in the organization, if it would have been an official policy India would be up on flames with riots and civil war by now. It would be similar to blaming all muslim clerics just because a few may have pro taliban views, it's not a joint view point but varies from individual to individual. Taliban on the other hand make it their policy to oppress and take a nation down to stone age, only recently they are showing some forms of improvement but only time will tell if it's show or for real.

I think that’s called Rule by Law no?
I did not mean to promote constitutionalism (if that is what you meant). Personally think that constitutional democracy is good for India. But that is off topic :-)

I can understand your concerns but putting blame on an entire organization as wanting to lynch Muslims is my issue here, I'm not denying the effects right wing ideologies might have on some and the incidents such ideologies led to. It's not official agenda, many good Hindus are also in the organization, if it would have been an official policy India would be up on flames with riots and civil war by now. It would be similar to blaming all muslim clerics just because a few may have pro taliban views, it's not a joint view point but varies from individual to individual. Taliban on the other hand make it their policy to oppress and take a nation down to stone age, only recently they are showing some forms of improvement but only time will tell if it's show or for real.
The many good Hindus who are part of the RSS should stop and take stock. When you tell your kids don't mix with bad people then why would the adults. RSS is an extremist organisation that's kills mames and murders and enjoys it. As I said it murdered Ghandi.
Doing a bit of charity to cover your heinous crimes doesn't cuts it.

Your writings indicate that deep down you have good vales but you are struggling to have the courage to say these RSS are nasty lot and don't repsent Hinduism. You are actually afraid to come out and say that even though deep down you know it's the right thing to do.

Every man can choose to cheer whomever they want to cheer for. Preaching others about whom they are expected to support is immature.

The only real expectation from citizens is to obey the rule of law.

Thank you for a very reasonable answer. It is a rarity among Indians these days.

Might I also add here that the Taliban is not a banned organization by the MHA and the currently elected government of India has been engaged in discussions with the Taliban. I fully expect India to establish diplomatic relations as well, once matters settle down.

Coming to the topic itself, Naseeruddin Shah has proclaimed himself as an atheist in the past. So I find it hypocritical for him to lecture Muslims on what kind of Islam they need to follow. Furthermore, Indian Muslims are facing the worst crisis of their existence in modern India and most of us Muslims find his lecturing them on Taliban and Afghanistan quite ludicrous.

The article below has some nice points as well:

Last edited:
Mr. Shah has so far portrayed Muslims to be smugglers, bandits and terrorists through all his career in India's mainstream theatre and media.

I don't understand why he is after his own career.

Pitching for a new movie ..bashing Muslims and Pakistani is prerequisite for being an Indian now a days...who is he to lecture Muslims any way ...

Every man can choose to cheer whomever they want to cheer for. Preaching others about whom they are expected to support is immature.
Not necessarily

Many people in our nation think Hitler was our ally given he was the against British and aid Bose , the least one can do is educate them about Nazis and their opinions about people from the subcontinent

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom