What's new

Indian Actor Naseeruddin Shah in Pakistan to watch WAAR

You still remember that i hate her guts?? Thats quite commendable. No i didn't give my personal opinion because that won't be appreciated here. I am very much against Indian movies being played in our cinemas so i won't ask them to do so either. In fact, if we are able to revive our cinema i would like the makers to focus elsewhere :P Though you are free to enjoy as long as they don't give heed to my advice.
Even I am tired of Indian movies being played in India, we definitely need a change. That's why I am asking for Pak movies to make inroads into India.
PS. how can I forget about everyone who raised a voice against Pakistani "Malika Arora Khan" of "M TV" fame.

Even I am tired of Indian movies being played in India, we definitely need a change. That's why I am asking for Pak movies to make inroads into India.
PS. how can I forget about everyone who raised a voice against Pakistani "Malika Arora Khan" of "M TV" fame.

How unexpectedly generous of you. If you remember me for hating her guts then it says a lot lol.

How unexpectedly generous of you. If you remember me for hating her guts then it says a lot lol.
was that a hell lot of sarcasm hidden underneath an overly sprayed itar from chor bazar?

No offence but I would love to stick with Mathira :smitten:
Aur aur aur aur aur aur aur !!!!

Why would i take offence? i only take offence when people mention unmentionable things on the forum :)

You still remember that i hate her guts?? Thats quite commendable. No i didn't give my personal opinion because that won't be appreciated here. I am very much against Indian movies being played in our cinemas so i won't ask them to do so either. In fact, if we are able to revive our cinema i would like the makers to focus elsewhere :P Though you are free to enjoy as long as they don't give heed to my advice.

They rot your brain and sucks out your soul.

it should have been banned ages ago.

Why would i take offence? i only take offence when people mention unmentionable things on the forum :)
But how can one not love her .....
mathira-khan-18-m.jpg

Look at them eyes .... :hang2:

But how can one not love her .....
Look at them eyes .... :hang2:

Trust me the majority doesn't love her. The woman is fake to her core and a fake man or woman is the ugliest thing in the world since they are insecure creatures. I have seen much prettier girls in person trust me who aren't wannabe Americans either. Even on screen there are much more nice looking girls who can act as well.

In my teenage years, they hogged the T.V. to watch soaps.

And my Mother was so emotionally invested in them as well. It was disgusting.

Oh Okay. At least at my place there isn't any such trend.

Back
Top Bottom