What's new

Indian Actor Naseeruddin Shah in Pakistan to watch WAAR

Why is it "WAAR"? Isn't it "WAR"?

I think WAAR it is about what it means in Urdu/Hindi as like attack instead war which means war :P I am not sure what I am saying haha

I think WAAR it is about what it means in Urdu/Hindi as like attack instead war which means war :P I am not sure what I am saying haha

I am poor in Hindi.

Don't want to sound preachy brother, but you guys have lots of potentials and I would love it if you guys shared with us some common interests.

irrespective of border ladkiya dono taraf barabar khoon peeti hai bf/sauhar/pati/khasam ka

You must promote this soft power of your culture, like you accuse of us doing :p:

well it would be awesome if we see shaan in one of our movies....his acting is serious....

well it would be awesome if we see shaan in one of our movies....his acting is serious....
No doubt man .... he might be Ajay Devgan of their industry in respect of acting.

Waar in Urdu means to strike.
But please promote such movies in any way possible. Let the world see the creative side of Pakistan manage the soft power.

Don't want to sound preachy brother, but you guys have lots of potentials and I would love it if you guys shared with us some common interests.

irrespective of border ladkiya dono taraf barabar khoon peeti hai bf/sauhar/pati/khasam ka

You must promote this soft power of your culture, like you accuse of us doing :p:
Our fore Fathers thought that we cant live without creating Taliban and other stuff but they didnt know one day they will turn on us. And now we being patriotic people of this generation r trying our best to liberate our country by our once considered friend. So thats why now we r turning in the Softwards meaning of showing our ground realities, cultures and our side of story to the world.

Regarding common interests i have said before and will say again that we need to build a vision for common good b/w our masses to that to practically achieve..

But please promote such movies in any way possible. Let the world see the creative side of Pakistan manage the soft power.

I am really glad people are promoting it. I guess after "Khuda ke liye" and "Bol" i expected things to get smoothed out and more and more filmakers to come up with some good concepts. I do wish their efforts turn out to be fruiful and we can revive our cinema. I am fairly optimistic on that account.

No doubt man .... he might be Ajay Devgan of their industry in respect of acting.

Sir g ap iss ko dekhain gy to Ajay Devgan ko bhi bhool jain gy....Ajay, Suneel and Akshay were my favorite and i used to watch their action packed movies through out 90s.........But now they become Zero.

Sir g ap iss ko dekhain gy to Ajay Devgan ko bhi bhool jain gy....Ajay, Suneel and Akshay were my favorite and i used to watch their action packed movies through out 90s.........But now they become Zero.
Sir I compared him with Ajay Devgan as he undertook the serious roles in past movies. forget Suneel n Akshay they are sh!t. I saw Shaan in Khuda ke Liye .. he was amazing.

I am really glad people are promoting it. I guess after "Khuda ke liye" and "Bol" i expected things to get smoothed out and more and more filmakers to come up with some good concepts. I do wish their efforts turn out to be fruiful and we can revive our cinema. I am fairly optimistic on that account.
But you guys as Pakistanis have a duty to bring forth such beautiful creations in notice of ignorants.

Sir I compared him with Ajay Devgan as he undertook the serious roles in past movies. forget Suneel n Akshay they are sh!t. I saw Shaan in Khuda ke Liye .. he was amazing.

But you guys as Pakistanis have a duty to bring forth such beautiful creations in notice of ignorants.

It all depends on the platforms one gets to reach out to those who aren't aware of such projects. For ordinary Pakistanis such opportunities lie in public forums and social networking sites and i have seen the movie get promoted by many Pakistanis there since people have an advantage of being able to interact with a diverse population. I am not aware of how much Indians know about it outside of PDF but i was told by someone that India wasn't a market for it they had the Middle East in mind more specifically but i don't know how true any of that is.

Our fore Fathers thought that we cant live without creating Taliban and other stuff but they didnt know one day they will turn on us. And now we being patriotic people of this generation r trying our best to liberate our country by our once considered friend. So thats why now we r turning in the Softwards meaning of showing our ground realities, cultures and our side of story to the world.

Regarding common interests i have said before and will say again that we need to build a vision for common good b/w our masses to that to practically achieve..
I can say many things to rub it in .... but nothing works like self realization. And I am really happy to hear wat you said in your first para.
Have seen some upcoming movie trailers from Pak ... and to be quite honest they look hell lot better than bollywood ones.

I can say many things to rub it in .... but nothing works like self realization. And I am really happy to hear wat you said in your first para.
Have seen some upcoming movie trailers from Pak ... and to be quite honest they look hell lot better than bollywood ones.
Thats something u will know only after watching and comparing them.

It all depends on the platforms one gets to reach out to those who aren't aware of such projects. For ordinary Pakistanis such opportunities lie in public forums and social networking sites and i have seen the movie get promoted by many Pakistanis there since people have an advantage of being able to interact with a diverse population. I am not aware of how much Indians know about it outside of PDF but i was told by someone that India wasn't a market for it they had the Middle East in mind more specifically but i don't know how true any of that is.
A bit of smart maneuvers would go a long way, for example there are tons of movies that come out of India. 90% are comedy/entertainment and 10% can be propaganda. make sure the balance is maintained. who wouldn't love it.

Thats something u will know only after watching and comparing them.
Well since Indian govt. don't allow Pak movies to be screened in India much, you have to take undertake some initial losses to increase the base for your movies. Once the actor/director gets popular their would be enough demand to pressurize the govt.

Back
Top Bottom