What's new

Indian Actor Naseeruddin Shah in Pakistan to watch WAAR

Ofcourse.
And I concur. Pakistan makes amazing movies. Indians keep queuing up to watch the Pakistani movies.
Sure u may believe in yr individual opinion as we live in a democratic world and have to respect that.

But u also know the reality could be a little different.

umair bhai,koi torrent link to de do?
Jani if there was a link i wouldnt have gone and spend Rs 500/- to watch it for the third time last night.

Last edited:
Sure u way believe in yr individual opinion as we live in a democratic world and have to respect that.

Ofcourse not. Reality is not different - after all Ram Gopal Verma - one of the literally thousands of directors of India and ofcourse me -have said so.

We do queue up to watch Pakistani movies.

If u say acting then in my view Shamoon is best but when it comes to being a star then Shaan is the ultimate. He is the True superstar of Pakistan after a long time we can say that after Waheed Murad's sad demise.

Oh i am a huge fan of Waheed Murad never seen such an actor. No i haven't seen much of Shamoon's work so i didn't know where he stood. Shan i have seen even before and he is somebody who is a known figure in Pakistan. I don't watch dramas and movies so pardon my lack of knowledge i don't watch movies at all but this one is an exception.

I have already watch it thrice. And as a Citizen of Pak living in this country it really shows the reality of the problems being faced by pakistanis in pak.

Although i haven't watched the movie but i get the story since i have read various articles on it. I would watch it when i get time but i want to ask you if the story is true then how does that make you feel about India? Your anti India stance is pretty clear as seen by some of your post but still at personal level you think its all India'a fault?

Ofcourse not. Reality is not different - after all Ram Gopal Verma - one of the literally thousands of directors of India and ofcourse me -have said so.

We do queue up to watch Pakistani movies.
Yes off course......

Abt bolded part.......Well i will be rather surprised.

Oh i am a huge fan of Waheed Murad never seen such an actor. No i haven't seen much of Shamoon's work so i didn't know where he stood. Shan i have seen even before and he is somebody who is a known figure in Pakistan. I don't watch dramas and movies so pardon my lack of knowledge i don't watch movies at all but this one is an exception.
If u really want see how good actor Shamoon is watch this movie he has rather out performed Shann and others. Also Mesha Shafi's work was best among females.

BTW my mother is also a big fan of Waheed Murad the 'Chocolaty Hero'.

Sure u may believe in yr individual opinion as we live in a democratic world and have to respect that.

Jani if there was a link i wouldnt have gone and spend Rs 500/- to watch it for the third time last night.
Which cinema?I went to see this movie in 'Atrium',karachi and I assure you,for the very first time...I didn't fall asleep after 'intermission' nor get bored,infact I was full eyes and ears:laugh:
-----------------------------------------
Indeed,Shan is one of the finest actors and asset of Pakistani film industry,but Shamoon Abbassi's role and his acting was fantastic as well,his expression,his get-up..everything fitted very well.I enjoyed his acting as RAW operative more then of Shan's role.Indians won't be disappointed to see this movie,infact they will enjoy it more then us:D

Although i haven't watched the movie but i get the story since i have read various articles on it. I would watch it when i get time but i want to ask you if the story is true then how does that make you feel about India? Your anti India stance is pretty clear as seen by some of your post but still at personal level you think its all India'a fault?
Oh yaar i have even watched yr D-Day if u want me i can share a link here openly. In yr film it is immensely Anti Pak where u have send a team of assassins to kill Dawood Ibrahim again there r some reports who say he is not in pak in the first place and he is in Dubai or Singapore some reports even said he is in mumbai but is hiding.

In yr D-Day RAW(mentioned by name) send a team to kill or smuggle him out of pak and kill and break ISI(mentioned by name) members who r supposedly hiding him. and in the end they get success.
So simple.......

And if u watch waar and compare it with D-day it only mentions RAW once and there is no mentioning of name India at all. If u will really watch it its more based on Pak's internal issues, politicians,development like Dams load shading etc and anti taliban then anything really to do with india. These r the things or issues we face here on regular basis. Even some of the UAE's sources like emirates247's editors of indian origin have mention this as well and have hinted its rather was hyped negatively by Indian media as ''anti indian''.

This film has more to do with Pak then India in itself.

Last edited:
If u really want see how good actor Shamoon is watch this movie he has rather out performed Shann and others. Also Mesha Shafi's work was best among females.

BTW my mother is also a big fan of Waheed Murad the 'Chocolaty Hero'.

Well since my parents were huge fans of him i got to see him, not much though. Otherwise like i said i don't watch movies. I'll watch this one definitely.

Which cinema?I went to see this movie in 'Atrium',karachi and I assure you,for the very first time...I didn't fall asleep after 'intermission' nor get bored,infact I was full eyes and ears:laugh:
-----------------------------------------
Indeed,Shan is one of the finest actors and asset of Pakistani film industry,but Shamoon Abbassi's role and his acting was fantastic as well,his expression,his get-up..everything fitted very well.I enjoyed his acting as RAW operative more then of She's role.Indians won't be disappointed to see this movie,infact they will enjoy it more then us:D
Centaurus........

Centaurus Cineplex

@ Umair Nawaz Thanks for clearing up the confusion. And i must say from photographs it looks good. I would certainly watch it when i get the time.

Back
Top Bottom