What's new

Indian Actor Naseeruddin Shah in Pakistan to watch WAAR

@ Umair Nawaz Thanks for clearing up the confusion. And i must say from photographs it looks good. I would certainly watch it when i get the time.
If u want to watch D-Day tell me i can share a link with u in this thread right now.

Please share this in Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

We want to keep a full collection of things related to this movie...Thanks. And in future if u find anything keep on posting there like i do.

No i am unfortunately not in Islamabad. But i'll watch it with my friends soon.
U better do that and im sure u will never regret. In coming days the cinemas r going to replace it with fresh movies so u better hurry.

Last edited:
Oh yaar i have even watched yr D-Day if u want me i can share a link here openly. In yr film it is immensely Anti Pak where u have send a team of assassins to kill Dawood Ibrahim again there r some reports who say he is not in pak in the first place and it in Dubai or Singapore some reports even said he is in mumbai but is hiding.

In yr D-Day RAW(mentioned by name) send a team to kill or smuggle him out of pak and kill and break ISI(mentioned by name) members who r supposedly hiding him. and in the end they get success.
So simple.......

And if u watch waar and compare it with D-day it only mentions RAW once and there is no mentioning of name India at all. If u will really watch it its more based on Pak's internal issues, politicians,development like Dams load shading etc and anti taliban then anything really to do with india. These r the things or issues we face here on regular basis. Even some of the UAE's sources like emirates247's editors of indian origin have mention this as well and have hinted its rather was hyped negatively by Indian media as ''anti indian''.

This film has more to do with Pak then India in itself.
D-Day is the most bakwaas war movie ever made in india...one shld not add masala with war genre

Well you won't need to as i have seen it. But help would be appreciated if you could provide link for WAAR. Is it not out on ******** yet?
If there was a link for waar i wouldnt have watched it in cinema and spend Rs.500/- for the third time last night.

If there was a link for waar i wouldnt have watched it in cinema and spend Rs.500/- for the third time last night.

Right ain't we all big lovers of pirated stuff? But good you spent money and watched it in the legitimate manner. If something of that sort comes in bollywood i would be happy to pay for it any number of times.

@ Umair Nawaz Thanks for clearing up the confusion. And i must say from photographs it looks good. I would certainly watch it when i get the time.
If u really r interested then as of now i will leave u with trailers. This first one already has 1,341,652 views.

WAAR (2012) - OFFICIAL FIRST LOOK TRAILER

Second......
WAAR - OFFICIAL THEATRICAL TRAILER 2013

As u can see no mentioning of RAW/India or any indian flag is shown in these trailer...Now compare this with trailors of Ek tha Tiger,Agent Vinod,D-Day,and yr new Jai Hind.

Right ain't we all big lovers of pirated stuff? But good you spent money and watched it in the legitimate manner. If something of that sort comes in bollywood i would be happy to pay for it any number of times.
BTW this is the first ever movie i saw in cinemas and first ever desi movie that i have seen since a long time even though im an indirect part of Pak showbiz industry.

i liked khuda ke liye
then u will like this more.

As u can see no mentioning of RAW/India or any indian flag is shown in these trailer...Now compare this with trailors of Ek tha Tiger,Agent Vinod,D-Day,and yr new Jai Hind

Umair you see i accept a lot is said about Pakistan and some of it is hyped up. But please understand that is just for local consumption. You cannot expect something very real when they have goals like 100 Crore club. Ek Tha Tiger was one such stupid movie. I cannot believe how pathetic that movie was and those not aware of real military stuff go only for Sallu Bhai and Madam Katrina.

So no way you want to take such thing to be the general opinion or understanding of Pakistan by the Indian People. :)

Umair you see i accept a lot is said about Pakistan and some of it is hyped up. But please understand that is just for local consumption. You cannot expect something very real when they have goals like 100 Crore club. Ek Tha Tiger was one such stupid movie. I cannot believe how pathetic that movie was and those not aware of real military stuff go only for Sallu Bhai and Madam Katrina.

So no way you want to take such thing to be the general opinion or understanding of Pakistan by the Indian People. :)
Good thats nice......But still as i said i dont have any link for this movie as of now so i left u with trailers.
But its my personal request to watch them and ignore the lines i have written of comparing them with yr movies.....Take it as a source of entertainment and by God if u really took it u surely will love enjoying yr moments watch these trailers.

dude these trailers look awesome....shaan's acting looks quite hollywood type

seems like in the starting of the movie his family dies
His family was dead and he left army because of depression after loosing them. They were killed by the same Villain that he manages to kill in the end. He was Ramal Kamal an Arab not indian who was working under a contract by indian services and visited pak again to carry our Chemical Blasts that Shaan and Co. manged to defuse and Raid taliban for their logistical and material support for this Arab.

His family was dead and he left army because of depression after loosing them. They were killed by the same Villain that he manages to kill in the end. He was Ramal Kamal an Arab not indian who was working under a contract by indian services and visited pak again to carry our Chemical Blasts that Shaan and Co. manged to defuse and Raid taliban for their logistical and material support for this Arab.

well....now i will have to wait for it on ******** :/

Back
Top Bottom