What's new

Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will worship to whom I feel better dead or alive, my choice. Similar to wearing shalwar in your country is your choice, which is wore by ladies in my country.

upload_2013-11-25_19-18-52.jpeg

images

religion of peace

land of pure

what an irony lol

The population of Muslim trouble makers is not ignorable neither it's limited to one town which can be ignored, these trouble makers are in every country wherever they are present.

So you want to say Muslims are trouble makers where ever they are. Good. What about Rio de janerio murder rate? No muslims to blame there. And what about your friends and buddies massacring Kashmiris. Muslim trouble makers there too I guess. Or else innocent hindu soldiers of Indian soldiers can't commit such crimes.

And why you want me to toe your line, i am mature enough to have my own opinion, and why you stopped just on calling shameless, why not give fatwa of Kharaji or Jew? Why just bharati buddies? Why not directly label Zionist? I don't mind these personal attacks, you are not the first "Muslim" doing it.

I am just exposing you. Lets see what more hatred you have for us Muslims and for fellow Muslim Pakistanis. Just checking your level of hatred for Islam and Muslims and you haven't disappointed me. :)

A******e, you are teaching me civilization when yourself sitting in western countries and spitting most sh!t against them. We did not share anything with anyone and If you did not like block your environment. We will do what we in our country and in our environment!!!!! So, F*** Off!!!!!!!

What? Where did I spit sh!t against Western countries? You're a dumbfcuk.

And calm down kid, don't cry like a baby over bunch of posts. Get a life..and a girlfriend

When is this happening in Pakistan so it can become truly land of the pure...right now it is contaminated.....

But there are 100,000 Muslims in Angola. What about them? If there were no Muslims there, then fair enough. But this is discrimination.

They are troublemakers. They should be massacred. Who cares. Some so called Pakistanis also say the same. Leave bharatis.

I will worship to whom I feel better dead or alive, my choice. Similar to wearing shalwar in your country is your choice, which is wore by ladies in my country.

View attachment 10887[/quote]

Brother, That may be Sindhi or Peshawari Sikhs living in Pakistan and that what I said i.e. wore in 'your' country.

If they are wearing in India, then I can only say many retards try to fulfill their sick s** fantasies:enjoy::D:D.

would lead to holocaust.

anyway will India or should India follow?
Why should India follow....We dont have any Indian Muslims who blow themselves up in the name of religion.....Its under control so no worries..we will cross that bridge when necessary.

What affect the Muslim boycotting Angola will make at Angola??? Nothing....Nada....Zillch....No offence, but what Muslim countries are producing that will hamper Angola except oil or Jihadis. Angola's oil demand can be fulfilled by many non-muslim countries even by America or Venezuela. I think many Muslim countries have 'Jihad' & 'Jihadis' as their main export.

It our right to protest. Angolans are already too insignificant to this world. It would be better if we don't supply oil to them. We don't care if someone else fulfills their needs or not.

Because India and Indians are not hyprocrite like you. Because we respect every religion as our own. India is a vast country and there might be inter-religious tensions, but every religion flourished in India. But don't expect that It would not change, hatred preached by 'Sir Syed Zaid Zaman' and some people like you is pushing many in India to the extreme.

Bullsh!t. You guys are the worst kind of people I have ever met. Hypocrisy is a far too small words for Indians.

But there are 100,000 Muslims in Angola. What about them? If there were no Muslims there, then fair enough. But this is discrimination.

They will have to practice their religions in their homes, kind of like many non-muslims do in some Muslim countries. Sad thing is, despite this ban, Angola still have more religious freedom than some hardcore muslim countries like saudi. Really puts things into perspective I feel...

Get a life..and a girlfriend[/quote]

'Jinah' no...never:sick::partay::D

So you want to say Muslims are trouble makers where ever they are. Good. What about Rio de janerio murder rate? No muslims to blame there. And what about your friends and buddies massacring Kashmiris. Muslim trouble makers there too I guess. Or else innocent hindu soldiers of Indian soldiers can't commit such crimes.

I think current topic is Muslims, You can read my opinion regarding Budhists, Hindus & Indian soldiers on relevant threads.

I am just exposing you. Lets see what more hatred you have for us Muslims and for fellow Muslim Pakistanis. Just checking your level of hatred for Islam and Muslims and you haven't disappointed me. :)

oOoPpss - You busted me, I have been hiding for more than 2 years. :cry:

Get a life..and a girlfriend

'Jinah' no...never:sick::partay::D[/quote]
chill bhai ignore maar....they are barbaric cavemen, i think girlfriends are haram in his religion he must be f**king few goats to satisfy himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom