What's new

Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. first high per capita income of muslim countries has to do with oil and not human capital. be it Malaysia or Indonesia or Arabia its all oil. the countries without oil are like Pakistan.

Wrong again, dumbo.

Turkey has no oil. Malaysia exports billions in high-tech products...

UAE has only 25% GDP by oil, 75% are by non-oil sector

Indonesia doesn't have much oil. Their products are all over the world.

The largest noodle producing company is an Indonesian company, for example

You see, how dumb you are.

Indian civilazation was the greatest because civilized people had no use of weaponry. that's why the Islamic forces could easily destroy nalanda and taxila.

Lol, no. It doesn't even come close. It got trashed by Islamic Civilization. indians were bunch of fighting states before Islamic People united them and made them an economic super power. Learn history.

within 70 years we have better advancement in sciences and art compared to entire muslim world.

Better advancement? LOLOL!!!

Islamic World publishes wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more scientific papers than india does. Turkey is the largest producer of Televisions and other electronic in Europe. 2nd largest constructor on the planet. Saudi ARAMCO is estimated at $4 trillions!!!!!!!! (Bigger than entire indian economy)..You are just a dumb guy..sad for you.
Lastly, so you are saying the greatness of the Islamic world was before the mogul period and the Islamic world today are not the same as in the past.

Dumbo, even after Mongols, Muslims remained super powers of the world for centuries.
. that's why the Mughals like babar look Chinese.
Babur indeed WAS a mongloid man..dumbfcuk. LOL!

So the current day muslims have no greatness in them.

Still better than indians though..lolol

Combined GDP of Islamic World is ~ 10 trillion at PPP and ~$ 7 trillion at nominal prices..That is more than 3x greater than pathetic india...even though there are almost same number of people in OIC and India (1.3 billion and 1.2 billion respectively).

you are proud to say that hindus are lowly. lets assume its true. so tomorrow if all hindus convert to islam, will they become a super race. no. you converts are like that only.

No, Islam will give you civilization and you'll improve ;)

No i dont know, meybe a Pakistani memeber can clear this...

Yes, it is correct.

But what that troll forgot to tell you was that Ahmedi THEMSELVES demanded it. They believe in their own messiah and that messiah said that everyone else who doesn't believe in him is a non-Muslim...So we constitutionally separated Ahmedis from being called as "Muslims"...since they themselves believe us to be 'non-Muslims' ..

It was a mutual benefit.

ok. first high per capita income of muslim countries has to do with oil and not human capital. be it Malaysia or Indonesia or Arabia its all oil. the countries without oil are like Pakistan.

Indonesia manufacturing output is not to far from India, despite our population is 240 Million..much less than India population

Check this data
Manufacturing, value added (current US$) | Data | Table

When they will prosper, we will see that. It would be interesting to see them how they will prosper with being boycotted by half of the world.

What affect the Muslim boycotting Angola will make at Angola??? Nothing....Nada....Zillch....No offence, but what Muslim countries are producing that will hamper Angola except oil or Jihadis. Angola's oil demand can be fulfilled by many non-muslim countries even by America or Venezuela. I think many Muslim countries have 'Jihad' & 'Jihadis' as their main export.

Yes, it is correct.

But what that troll forgot to tell you was that Ahmedi THEMSELVES demanded it.

Can you post a source to back this up? As far as I know they consider themselves as Muslims but the Pakistani state doesn't. I am not aware of Ahmadis demanding themselves to be declared as non Muslims. Thank you.

Yes, comprehension problem on your side..or probably just hasty generalization.

I didn't say anything to YOU...but others who are doing what I described. Many of them are from a particular sh!thole located East to Pakistan with billion people (640 million of whom sh!t in open air)

Our land, our sh!t and we will do where we want!!!!! If any one has problem f*** off!!!!!!

So basically the world is becoming more and more closed door regarding religion.

Can you post a source to back this up? As far as I know they consider themselves as Muslims but the Pakistani state doesn't. I am not aware of Ahmadis demanding themselves to be declared as non Muslims. Thank you.

No, the point is that Ahmedis themselves "excluded" themselves from "us" ...

They think only they are the true Muslims, others are non-Muslim. They excluded themselves from the Muslim community first, not us.

Sorry I worded it in a shitty way..its morning here and I haven't slept at all...and have a class in two hours :D

Our land, our sh!t and we will do where we want!!!!! If any one has problem f*** off!!!!!!

I know. Its your shithole and I don't care.

But bitch, we SHARE ENVIRONMENT! We ALL have the responsibility to keep the environment clean...so please get civilized.

You dead-god worshipper :lol:[/quote]

I will worship to whom I feel better dead or alive, my choice. Similar to wearing shalwar in your country is your choice, which is wore by ladies in my country.

They think only they are the true Muslims, others are non-Muslim. They excluded themselves from the Muslim community first, not us.

That's an opinion, not a fact. The fact is that they face institutionalized discrimination in Pakistan. Muslims are not a monolithic group anyway.

Modi effect in full swing. Modi craze has even eached Angola. j/k :P

On topic: their country, their rules.

There are similarly enough dozen articles that have comprehensively rebutted all apologetics.
The basic idea is SAME.Monotheism.And thats why all 3 religions originate in the same place in the levant.

I have read those as well. Pure BS and propaganda. There are far too many reasons to believe that none of the three copy anyone else. Yes there are similarities and we know why!!! Copy is not the reason. Prophet Abraham(AS) are the source of all three religions. I am saying this since I have read my religion very well buddy.

Already happened . Soviets used chemical weapons like mustard gas against Xingiang in 1934 with ruthless efficiency. British used chemical weapons to crush the iraqi revolt. Israelis used white phosphorus in successfully crushing hamas

Just some tyrant regimes. Soviet are history. British are kicked out of Iraq. And Israel would pay for its crimes. Islam is there as it was before.

I know. Its your shithole and I don't care.

But bitch, we SHARE ENVIRONMENT! We ALL have the responsibility to keep the environment clean...so please get civilized.

A******e, you are teaching me civilization when yourself sitting in western countries and spitting most sh!t against them. We did not share anything with anyone and If you did not like block your environment. We will do what we in our country and in our environment!!!!! So, F*** Off!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom