What's new

Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think current topic is Muslims, You can read my opinion regarding Budhists, Hindus & Indian soldiers on relevant threads.

Well it is the trouble makers Kashmiris. Got it.

oOoPpss - You busted me, I have been hiding for more than 2 years. :cry:

Indeed as$hole. :)

View attachment 10887

Brother, That may be Sindhi or Peshawari Sikhs living in Pakistan and that what I said i.e. wore in 'your' country.

If they are wearing in India, then I can only say many retards try to fulfill their sick s** fantasies:enjoy::D:D.

LOL!!! They are from India and i can post more if you want.

That doesn't make any sense, as someone said should India ban Islam because it did not originate in India and Hinduism is it's origin and majority.

It does make sense to 1.5 billion. :lol:

Sure if India is the holy land of Hinduism why not banning it?

YZD If you are setting or toeing one line of bias, don't expect others to toe or set the same limit. There is every chance that the next implementation will be more extreme. I accept Angola's decision is a biased one, but as same with Saudia. You can see in other way too, Saudia has biased approach against every religion, but Angola has against just one!!!!!!! Can Muslim society also give a thought to the point, when Angola is allowing all other religions, why only Muslims are banned?? and Why for centuries Angola allowed Muslims to preach & practice as they do with all other religions, what happened now??

I'm not against Angola's move by the way. :)

1- Angola didn't list out Islam only, but another 99 more religions.

2- It isn't my fault that Saudia is the holy land of Muslims, they can do whatever they want.

Because it doesn't make sense...remember..freedom to practice, preach and live life as one desires?

It our right to protest. Angolans are already too insignificant to this world. It would be better if we don't supply oil to them. We don't care if someone else fulfills their needs or not.

Bullsh!t. You guys are the worst kind of people I have ever met. Hypocrisy is a far too small words for Indians.

And, how significant you are???? Supplying oil is the owner's decision, who are you & your country to decide??? 'Begani shaadi main Abdullah dewana'!!!!!! You are nothing more than a b**g*r country!!!!

That why minorties are flourshing in India, land of worst kind of people and not in Pakistan, land of pure people???? Secondly, I know what kind of people you are and I know the exact word for it too. but I should be banned if i wrote that:D:D:partay:

It does make sense only if India is considered to be as holy as the Vatican or KSA.

Are you saying KSA or vatican is more holier than India? what made you come to such a conclusion? and don't forget a large part of that 1.5 billion live in Non Muslim countries - so I don't think it would make sense to them if the same is reciprocated to them.

Because "banning" anything goes against fundamental rights of freedom.

Ret*rded logic is ret*rded.

I'm not against Angola's move by the way. :)

1- Angola didn't list out Islam only, but another 99 more religions.

2- It isn't my fault that Saudia is the holy land of Muslims, they can do whatever they want.

YZD 'You' means Saudia not 'You' as a person. So I am not saying Its your fault!!!!

No, I'm saying if India is sacred to those who practice Hinduism then why don't they do what the Vatican is doing, a word as simple as this.
Are you saying KSA or vatican is more holier than India? what made you come to such a conclusion? and don't forget a large part of that 1.5 billion live in Non Muslim countries - so I don't think it would make sense to them if the same is reciprocated to them.

LOL!!! They are from India and i can post more if you want.

So, as I said,

"If they are wearing in India, then I can only say retards are trying to fulfill their sick s** fantasies:enjoy::D:D"

But there are 100,000 Muslims in Angola. What about them? If there were no Muslims there, then fair enough. But this is discrimination.

This thread no longer concerns Angola and the Muslim population there or its legislative clampdown on Islam. It has now shifted (as most threads do) to India - Pakistan and the usual rants of anti Hindu - Islamic gutter hatred by some extremely childish members. I suggest that we open a new thread on the topic of Angola's clampdown on Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom