What's new

Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm saying if India is sacred to those who practice Hinduism then why don't they do what the Vatican is doing, a word as simple as this.

As simple as it can be - because it doesn't make sense depriving people of their basic right to practice what they desire.

And, how significant you are???? Supplying oil is the owner's decision, who are you & your country to decide??? 'Begani shaadi main Abdullah dewana'!!!!!! You are nothing more than a b**g*r country!!!!

I don't know about us. But even the p!ss of Angolan muslims is more significant and worthy than whole of India.

That why minorties are flourshing in India, land of worst kind of people and not in Pakistan, land of pure people???? Secondly, I know what kind of people you are and I know the exact word for it too. but I should be banned if i wrote that:D:D:partay:

Yeah flourishing like in Muzaffarnagar a few weeks ago. I don't care whether you write any word for us or not. But I stand by my words. You guys are the worst of the human kind.

Pakistan should stop giving money,Aids,food etc to angloa :rofl:

No, I'm saying if India is sacred to those who practice Hinduism then why don't they do what the Vatican is doing, a word as simple as this.

Because if someone is a murdering rapist, it does not mean you ape the murdering rapist and call it fair game.

According to the constitution in Angola all religions have freedom to be expressed ... This right no longer seems to apply to the followers of the now banned religion of Islam ... It has become the first country in the world to take such a harsh stance against Muslims ........
We need to be very concerned about our Muslims brothers & sisters over there ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom