What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i m missing many pakistani friends who were saying we will go to mumbai,where are they??
i searched out whole mumbai;)

I wish I was in India. had a great time here. Drank like crazy but nothing compared to the celebration in India.

India has the better side !!

deserving victory !!!

Agreed, Cricket is game of brain and practice , Pakistan team was lacking in b oth areas, we dont have domestic cricket setup and also players dont have exposure to international cricket , no doubt Pakistani players are talented but to win world cup many factors as described above also required.

Accepting the defeat is greatness , otherwise we can not improve our performance.

Congratulation to Indian Team

cricket championship win by india means nothing in the world eyes.

frustration-gif.jpeg

It may be nothing for the world, but for us its more than anything now..Over a Billion People's dreams come true with that..that means a lot to us.

can someone here explain to a US Indian Bengali what's the Raji kant joke is-- I'd like to get in it _but have no clue what the inside joke is... pretty please :)

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

all your bases are belong to us!

Hey guys , congratulations to all the Indian members .
I just woke up after spending almost all night dancing around India gate with almost my entire college present .There were thousand of people on the streets , randomly dancing , cheering and hugging each other .Jaan na pehchaan . LOL

Congratulations , India should also improve their human right records in Kashmir now lol

World cup win means happy people in Jammu and Kashmir too...

...happy people => good for human rights! :cheers:

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Hey guys , congratulations to all the Indian members .
I just woke up after spending almost all night dancing around India gate with almost my entire college present .There thousand of people on the streets , randomly dancing , cheering and hugging each other .Jaan na pehchaan . LOL

I too was there. ;)

its improving but your cricket team performance is not :P

Yes Pakistan need to include fast bowlers (Shoiab Akhtar) to break the Indian strong batting in future also i could not understand why indian crowd was silent on sixer by misbah lolzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom