What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stilll remember the wording of bookee on Indian TV

"bhai sachin ka last worldcup hey agar haar gaye tu sare omar bohat gandi hogi sab kay sab match bik chukay howay hain india jeetayga worldcup chahay kuch bhi hojayue sab paisa bharat nay lagya hey isko jeentay kiiye"

ICC top Officials Belongs to India
Pitchs belongs to India
Indian Team all matches in India
Crowd belongs to India
All sponsors belongs to India
ICC and BCCI Officials sitting with each other since this worldcup start
Just trophy came from out side lol

now you think India spends $$$$ on this worldcup .. and you guyz think is that possible india wont win this worldcup ???? LOL most politicial Worldcup i have eva seeen!

butthurt-butthurt-aids-demotivational-poster-1276625793.jpg

I still remember the wording of bookee on Indian TV

"bhai sachin ka last worldcup hey agar haar gaye tu sare omar bohat gandi hogi sab kay sab match bik chukay howay hain india jeetayga worldcup chahay kuch bhi hojayue sab paisa bharat nay lagya hey isko jeentay kiiye"

ICC top Officials Belongs to India
Pitchs belongs to India
Indian Team all matches in India
Crowd belongs to India
All sponsors belongs to India
ICC and BCCI Officials sitting with each other since this worldcup start
Just trophy came from out side lol

now you think India spends $$$$ on this worldcup .. and you guyz think is that possible india wont win this worldcup ???? LOL most politicial Worldcup i have eva seeen!

well I understand the hatred you have for Indians---BUT at lest you have to be thankful they did not get shot up -can you name the last time ICC refused from sending players to play in a country because of security?

:rofl: Darubaazon

1.8L litres of alcohol downed in eight hours of madness
MUMBAI: Vivek Kamat (name changed) did not enjoy Saturday's World Cup final as much as he was hoping to. The 33-year-old banker and his friends had decided to cheer the Indian cricket team at a popular pub in Bandra. But the twice Kamat left his seat, India lost a wicket. So patrons and even his friends forbade him to move a muscle for the rest of second innings.

''I honestly think I would have been beaten up if I left the bar. Even the bartender was glaring at me. It didn't help that the Men in Blue actually began performing better once I was forced back into my seat.'' said Kamat.

Superstitions aside, watering holes and restaurants across the city resembled a Virar-local during peak
commuting hours, and waiters were kept on their toes all day, and for the better part of the night.

Sudhakar Shetty, the president of Aharan association of over 7,000 bars and restaurants in the city estimated that Mumbaikars downed a minimum 1.8 lakh litres of alcohol over eight hours of madness. TOI learnt that restaurants stocked up on more than 12,000 kg of meat for the big day.

Even the early loss of Sehwag and Tendulkar's wickets failed to inflict any long-term damage. Sujaya Mehta who was at Cafi Royal in Colaba when the wickets fell ran out of the restaurant in dismay. ''I could not bear the shock after the loss of Sehwag and Tendulkar. But my husband insisted on sitting throughout the game and we returned,'' said Mehta.

N Satyendra and his friend Namrata who were at the Radio Club in south Mumbai said: ''It's a game. We are here to enjoy every bit of it. It doesn't matter who wins.''

The other 2,000-odd patrons at the club were not so magnanimous, and abuses filled the air when India's performance dropped early in the second innings.

He is the God of all Gods.

You know why ICC had to play the WC finals on 2nd April??

Because on 3rd April, There is a premier of Rajnikants latest movie "Robot" on Television

ICC feared that Rajnikant may jump from Robot to the match if both are on same time on TV, ie one channel to another. Than anything can happen... may every six India hits would add 10 runs on the scoreboard or Malinga bowling all no-balls!!!!! :woot:

You know why India Won? Its simply because RajniCant let India lose.

Most probably due top the very heavy weight of his presence, he could alter the gravitaional field of the stadium as Gravity is directly proportional to weight. And the balls mysteriously followed the gravitational pattern generated by Rajnikants presence so that every time Indian batsmen hit the ball it would always find the gaps.

Rajni works in Mysterious ways.

You know why India Won? Its simply because RajniCant let India lose.

Agreed, everything depends on Rajni'cant'!!!

Most probably due top the very heavy weight of his presence, he could alter the gravitaional field of the stadium as Gravity is directly proportional to weight. And the balls mysteriously followed the gravitational pattern generated by Rajnikants presence so that every time Indian batsmen hit the ball it would always find the gaps.

Rajni works in Mysterious ways.

Physics can't describe him dude. All those rules of gravity, motion, relativity depends on the moods of Rajni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom