What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
World cup win means happy people in Jammu and Kashmir too...

...happy people => good for human rights! :cheers:

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

I too was there. ;)

HAha , Did you hug or hi-five just any random person on the streets ?

If yes then who knows we may have hi- fived or hugged each other .
:lol:

Congratulations , India should also improve their human right records in Kashmir now lol

People of the state of Jammu and Kashmir celebrating Worldcup victory:
51280_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg

can someone here explain to a US Indian Bengali what's the Raji kant joke is-- I'd like to get in it _but have no clue what the inside joke is... pretty please :)

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

all your bases are belong to us!

I assume that you understand Chuck Norris jokes,right??Now replace Chuck Norris by Rajhnikant..Voila!!now you understand Rajhnikant jokes!!!

Yes Pakistan need to include fast bowlers (Shoiab Akhtar) to break the Indian strong batting in future also i could not understand why indian crowd was silent on sixer by misbah lolzzzzzzzz

the way i see it if you guys did not have the "will sell my integrity for cash" - pakistan is the teaqm to beat.

Anyway it's was memorable day for me, not just because we won the world cup but also because of some other reasons! :P

Hmmmmm..

I Knoe What You Did Last Evening!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to India

India's batting might came through at the right time - Gambhir and Dhoni were on the money!

and finally congrats to Tendulkar for winning the WC - if anyone deserves it more, it was Tendulkar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom