What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
winning of world cup by India will make next IPL ever successful event.

feeling little sad for Murali. The Sun sets on another legend of cricket.

56604212.jpg

Congrats to India

India's batting might came through at the right time - Gambhir and Dhoni were on the money!

and finally congrats to Tendulkar for winning the WC - if anyone deserves it more, it was Tendulkar!!!

Thanks for the kind words sir. Hope a few distinguished members learn from you how to give respect and take respect. :tup:

IPL shd include players from Pakistan - the 'security' issue cannot stand anymore!

i like to see afridi play he is a good bowler and a good leader , hope cricketing relation between two country restored ..

IPL shd include players from Pakistan - the 'security' issue cannot stand anymore!

I think they will play this IPL.
Pakistanis are best T20 players.

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Rk0kU.jpg

Im just wakeup after yesterday night party... I dont know hw much i drunk, b'cos thats my last chance b4 i quit. Its a pledge purely for Team India. Congrats to mahi and his devils... Proud to be a Indian...

Im just wakeup after yesterday night party... I dont know hw much i drunk, b'cos thats my last chance b4 i quit. Its a pledge purely for Team India. Congrats to mahi and his devils... Proud to be a Indian...

I too am so groggy... and so hungover man... just couldn't see our inhouse monster was still around :P

Still cant believe we actually won the world fuckin cup!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom