What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed idiots. but I don't think they were able to drive on even 10kmph on that night.

Heard that traffic on the main Bombay roads was "start-stop"; all through the night after the match. Child on the roof; people could've put a 99 year old woman on the roof-- no chance of anything happening.
But unwise nevertheless.

ANHONI KO HONI KARDE HONI KO ANHONI
EK JAGAH JAB JAMA HO TEENO

GANJI, RAJNI AND DHONI

this is not a knee jerk but more of a overall analysis.....three asian teams in the semis.....haroon lorgat saying it woould be magnificent for sachin to get a century at the wankhede as if the whole world cup was fixed for india to win it....and also is this the most corrupt world cup we have ever seen....the other day i saw a bookie on TV saying that all the matches are booked....how else can the ireland tail enders make 200+????.........the TV pundits who are foreigners are saying on indian TV that this world cup is designed for india....the batting pitches and all of that....you get out of india and you can tame the indian batting and the bowling is nothing.....is there any water to it??

And indian TV channel times now has a bold headline that say "Zaheer khan leading wicket taker of tournament with 21 wickets"......did they forget afridi,s 21 wickets???

this thread is not india bashing but more of an ICC biased decisions thread.

Lagta hain Public-log rotation me duty kar rahe hain..

Ek ke baad dusra aake same gana ga rahe hain..

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

The SHOT,
03dhoni.jpg

Sachin and Sehwag gone, India 31/2...... but India refuse to be beaten..... same fight we have given to Australia, England. Thats why India deserve this WC.

What Sangakara told Ravi Shastri after the final......

Ravi asked, Wasn't 274 a good total on this surface for the WC final?
Sangakara replied, Yes, it was a good total and then pointing to the Indian team said, look at that batting line up, any total is not good enough against them, now I think even 350-300 wasn't enough for winning the final. The best team won the cup. They deserved it.

:azn:

Sachin and Sehwag gone, India 31/2...... but India refuse to be beaten..... same fight we have give to Australia, England. Thats why India deserve this WC.

What Sangakara told Ravi Shastri after the final......

Ravi asked, Wasn't 274 a good total on this surface for the WC final?
Sangakara replied, Yes, it was a good total and then pointing to the Indian team said, look at that batting line up, any total is not enough against them, now I think even 350-300 wasn't enough for winning the final. The best team won the cup. They deserved it.

:azn:

fixed match....
1)toss
2)sanga missed chance of runout against gambhir.
3)muralitharan bowling opposite to fielding.

these were views of pakistani expert on a tv show in pakistan,i watched that show.

fixed match....
1)toss

these were views of pakistani expert on a tv show in pakistan,i watched that show.

As you know this is not new for them, first they were saying we bought the Pakistani team playing in front of their PM and now we bought Sri Lankan team playing in front of their President. These are just insults to these two teams. You will never hear any conspiracies when Pakistan win a match!! lol

Now look at the positive side of these story tellers, India bought the entire cricket world!!!! :woot:

proud of my india and indians.

congratulations to all indians.

jai hind, jai india, jai bharat

fixed match....
1)toss

I FIXED THE MATCH :rofl::hang2:

As you know this is not new for them, first they were saying we bought the Pakistani team playing in front of their PM and now we bought Sri Lankan team playing in front of their President. These are just insults to these two teams. You will never hear any conspiracies when Pakistan win a match!! lol

Now look at the positive side of these story tellers, India bought the entire cricket world!!!! :woot:

so till 2050,all world cup are ours:rofl:
he also said,malinga plays for ipl,he was also sold out and sangakara changed 4 players with mendis...
and ipl factor was his target.

Come on admit it .. we fixed everything.... :angry:

Last heard BCCI has asked for a refund from South Africa, coz they beat us, which was against the rules of fixing. All other teams followed the rule, and let us beat them.

PS: 2 of them were beaten infront of their PM and President, and guess what they dont know about it.. so Shhhhh.. dont tell anybody.

Come on admit it .. we fixed everything.... :angry:

Last heard BCCI has asked for a refund from South Africa, coz they beat us, which was against the rules of fixing. All other teams followed the rule, and let us beat them.

PS: 2 of them were beaten infront of their PM and President, and guess what they dont know about it.. so Shhhhh.. dont tell anybody.

so till 2050,all world cup are ours:rofl:
he also said,malinga plays for ipl,he was also sold out and sangakara changed 4 players with mendis...
and ipl factor was his target.

here is something if you missed....

Another one busted..... see how conspiracies are born.... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Before the semifinal....

InshaAllah the Cricket Team of THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN will win the ICC Cricket World Cup in Mumbai, India on 2 April 2011.

After the final.....

Dont be too happy india. It was all fixed matches in ICC Cricket World Cup 2011.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

here is something if you missed....

Another one busted..... see how conspiracies are born.... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Before the semifinal....

After the final.....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL, to all those who are stating India bought the cup and your heroes, well EVERYTHING on sale in your country, we will buy. You can do ZILCH about it.

Think about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom