What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haan haan.... We will do what we can and we will then call it FAIR.... go to hell man...
You guys have foresaken logic... consipiracy theories are generated in a special type of land with special people at helm...
Just waiting to see some Zaid Hamid comments on how India won the world cup...

Are you guys effin crazy or what... India got the most difficult knock-out matches and there group was relatively tougher... Do you seriously thing that Indian team can win the world cup if its fixed. What makes you say that matches were fixed?

Do you know what the rules of a host country are in a world cup..? Sri lanka played all there matches in Lanka barring a one-off tie against new zealand.. which they played in Mumbai... India didnt even play in Mumbai before the final...

Bangladesh also played all their games in bangladesh...

About the crowd.. What do you expect? India should import australians , south africans to make an atmosphere where majority of the crowd is from those nations? Isnt it normal for any host nation

BCCI has a lot of power on ICC and I agree that it is not good for the sport but it doesnt take anything away from the victory because arm wrestling aside the matches were played on fair pitches.. Not many teams got past 300 and India had to bowl and field well.. It wasnt the case of just being a flat track bully stuff...

Get a life man.. get a life... why are you so jealous... maybe you are just full or hatred and cant see India win the cup

I stilll remember the wording of bookee on Indian TV

"bhai sachin ka last worldcup hey agar haar gaye tu sare omar bohat gandi hogi sab kay sab match bik chukay howay hain india jeetayga worldcup chahay kuch bhi hojayue sab paisa bharat nay lagya hey isko jeentay kiiye"

ICC top Officials Belongs to India
Pitchs belongs to India
Indian Team all matches in India
Crowd belongs to India
All sponsors belongs to India
ICC and BCCI Officials sitting with each other since this worldcup start
Just trophy came from out side lol

now you think India spends $$$$ on this worldcup .. and you guyz think is that possible india wont win this worldcup ???? LOL most politicial Worldcup i have eva seeen!

Congratulations to all Indians around the world.:cheers:

Greetings from across the border:pakistan:

Thanks mate. I just can't understand why some people can't graciously congratulate others, even if those 'others' are enemies, over an honest effort and a well-deserved win.

Kapil_Dev.gif

131029.jpg

I stilll remember the wording of bookee on Indian TV

"bhai sachin ka last worldcup hey agar haar gaye tu sare omar bohat gandi hogi sab kay sab match bik chukay howay hain india jeetayga worldcup chahay kuch bhi hojayue sab paisa bharat nay lagya hey isko jeentay kiiye"

ICC top Officials Belongs to India
Pitchs belongs to India
Indian Team all matches in India
Crowd belongs to India
All sponsors belongs to India
ICC and BCCI Officials sitting with each other since this worldcup start
Just trophy came from out side lol

now you think India spends $$$$ on this worldcup .. and you guyz think is that possible india wont win this worldcup ???? LOL most politicial Worldcup i have eva seeen!

U need a break from PDF...... go off the net for a while and dont think anything about cricket... u have not recovered from your shock...

just few days back for semi final match you guys were saying crowd pressure will be more on India and we will loose - now crowd belongs to India??

pitches will belong to India - LOL thats home advantage all host nations have that

Sponsors - the game runs on fans and support not sponsors , sponsors come in because of the fans love for the game

trophy- thats the only thing u said came from outside... but i telll u it really belongs belongs to INDIA for the way we played

HAHA got too drunk and passed out,lol...India had to winthis one.....after all god was playing in our team...SACHIN!!!!..YEAH!!!

HAHA got too drunk and passed out,lol...India had to winthis one.....after all god was playing in our team...SACHIN!!!!..YEAH!!!

Yeah God was playing with us..... how can we loose

Another loser busted..... see why conspiracies born.... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Before the semifinal....

InshaAllah the Cricket Team of THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN will win the ICC Cricket World Cup in Mumbai, India on 2 April 2011.

After the final.....

Dont be too happy india. It was all fixed matches in ICC Cricket World Cup 2011.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom