What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what makes Sachin over-hyped, god, can't criticize...

He is a great man as a person, as a cricketer he is over-hyped and over-rated...you guys make him!

By you , you mean whole cricket fatternity...Do you want me to post what..Ponting, Hayden, Lara, Murli, Don Bradman and many many greats said about GOD?

He is a great man as a person, as a cricketer he is over-hyped and over-rated...you guys make him!
yes. we consid
er him as god of cricket. do u have any problem..?

The Song that comes to my mind - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS By freedie mercury. We won

No player will say he sucks, over-rated.

My point is that YOU people make him over-rated, and he is.

You can call him god of cricket, etc etc.. And let me call him the most over-rated and over-hyped player who choked when it counted the most. ;)

Ask any Indian cricketer they will answer you better.

lolzzzzzzzzz!!!
ur signature is right here..

Behind every successful batsman there is Kamran Akmal
he dropped sachin in mohali:rofl:

You can call him god of cricket, etc etc.. And let me call him the most over-rated and over-hyped player who choked when it counted the most. ;)

I bet, you would have had a different opinion, if he wore that green shirt.:kiss3:

cricket_519334f.jpg

VICTORY!!!!

still he managed to get max hundreds and see how many times he won man of match:azn:

webby you must ban people doing blasphemy after blasphemy for refering this cricketer as god

hey indians, dont you have any attiquetes???, you can say cricket is india's religion, but calling a human god, monkeys god, what the hell guys????

you are disrespecting our religion in this way, please you are our guests and dont disrespect our values thanks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom