What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
81960-indias-players-including-tendulkar-celebrate-after-india-won-their-icc.jpg

81967-indias-players-hold-the-winning-trophy-as-they-celebrate-after-winning.jpg

81964-indias-virat-kohli-suresh-raina-harbhajan-singh-sachin-tendulkar-and-s.jpg

81961-indias-yuvraj-singh-holds-his-man-of-the-tournament-trophy-during-cele.jpg

81962-indias-shanthakumaran-sreesanth-harbhajan-singh-virender-sehwag-suresh.jpg

81963-indias-yuvraj-singh-c-celebrates-with-captain-mahendra-singh-dhoni-aft.jpg

81959-members-of-indias-squad-hold-the-trophy-during-celebrations-after-they.jpg

Jai Hind!!

on request...and as song says...NO TIME FOR LOSERS

Last edited by a moderator:
37 years of age and still the second most run getter of the tournament, among the best ones from around the world of thousands of cricketers roaming around the planet.

Hell yeah he is over rated

And yes, others had a bad month hence the low scores ... diarrhea due to Indian food maybe...:hang2:

Whoever was against INDIA...This World CUP result is tight slap on his face.

webby you must ban people doing blasphemy after blasphemy for refering this cricketer as god

hey indians, dont you have any attiquetes???, you can say cricket is india's religion, but calling a human god, monkeys god, what the hell guys????

you are disrespecting our religion in this way, please you are our guests and dont disrespect our values thanks.....

CRICKET IS OUR RELIGION. SACHIN IS OUR GOD.

SACHIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!

SACHIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Sachin_Tendulkar_I_1975784b.jpg

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!11

Woh team final jeete hai Faraz . . . . .

Jin ke bachon ko ye tak nahi pata k knor noodles khana hay ya peenay:p:

chalo yaar next wc ki preparation karo........
time is less and expectations are of 1.3 billion ppl's

PAKISTANIS SUPPORTED PAKISTAN AND THEY LOST.

PAKISTANIS SUPPORTED SRI LANKS AND THEY LOST.

OOPS....PAKISTANIS SHOULD HAVE SUPPORTED INDIA I GUESS :D

So is hundreds of others. :woot::smitten:

:no::no::no::no:

Best quotes on Sachin Tendulkar

Mathew Hayden:
"I have seen God, he bats at no. 4 for India"

Peter Roebuck
"On a train from Shimla to Delhi, there was a halt in one of the stations. The train stopped by for few minutes as usual. Sachin was nearing century, batting on 98. The passengers, railway officials, everyone on the train waited for Sachin to complete the century. This Genius can stop time in India!!"

Dennis Lillee
If I've to bowl to Sachin, I'll bowl with my helmet on. He hits the ball so hard.

Glenn McGrath
I still think Tendulkar is the best batsmen in the world ahead of Steve Waugh and Lara.

Brian Lara
Sachin is a genius. I'm a mere mortal.

rest u can read here
Best quotes on Sachin Tendulkar - 1 -  MSN Sports | Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom