What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No player will say he sucks, over-rated.

My point is that YOU people make him over-rated, and he is.

You can call him god of cricket, etc etc.. And let me call him the most over-rated and over-hyped player who choked when it counted the most. ;)

MIND YOUR LANGUAGE....
DON'T TALK AGAINST SACHIN...THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL...DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO TALK AGAINST YOUR COUNTRYMAN..WE ARE LESS BOTHER ABOUT IT...

:no::no::no::no:

Best quotes on Sachin Tendulkar

Mathew Hayden:
"I have seen God, he bats at no. 4 for India"

Peter Roebuck
"On a train from Shimla to Delhi, there was a halt in one of the stations. The train stopped by for few minutes as usual. Sachin was nearing century, batting on 98. The passengers, railway officials, everyone on the train waited for Sachin to complete the century. This Genius can stop time in India!!"

Dennis Lillee
If I've to bowl to Sachin, I'll bowl with my helmet on. He hits the ball so hard.

Glenn McGrath
I still think Tendulkar is the best batsmen in the world ahead of Steve Waugh and Lara.

Brian Lara
Sachin is a genius. I'm a mere mortal.

rest u can read here
Best quotes on Sachin Tendulkar - 1 - MSN Sports | Cricket

we love u sachin. u r the best..!

MIND YOUR LANGUAGE....
DON'T TALK AGAINST SACHIN...THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL...DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO TALK AGAINST YOUR COUNTRYMAN..WE ARE LESS BOTHER ABOUT IT...

:woot::no:Freedom of speech son. Live with it.

:no::no::no::no:

Best quotes on Sachin Tendulkar

Mathew Hayden:
"I have seen God, he bats at no. 4 for India"

Peter Roebuck
"On a train from Shimla to Delhi, there was a halt in one of the stations. The train stopped by for few minutes as usual. Sachin was nearing century, batting on 98. The passengers, railway officials, everyone on the train waited for Sachin to complete the century. This Genius can stop time in India!!"

Dennis Lillee
If I've to bowl to Sachin, I'll bowl with my helmet on. He hits the ball so hard.

Glenn McGrath
I still think Tendulkar is the best batsmen in the world ahead of Steve Waugh and Lara.

Brian Lara
Sachin is a genius. I'm a mere mortal.

rest u can read here
Best quotes on Sachin Tendulkar - 1 - MSN Sports | Cricket

Quote by 'BlackenTheSky'
If i was sachin,i would have always got out on 99,because whenever i reach 100,my team reaches back home from tournament''

Mazza to tab tha agar lad ke jitate, Lekin FIX match ho to khooshi kiss kam ki. :hitwall:

MATCH FIXING ...BALL EATING... SPOT FIXING...ALL THESE QUALITY BELONGS TO PAKISTANI PLAYERS...HOPE PROOF IS NOT REQUIRED WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT...

REMEMBER WE ARE INDIAN DON NEED PAKISTANI QUALITY.

And when he was done with it.

'God Sachin' replaced by Ponting: Hayden
Australian opener Matthew Hayden, who had famously hailed Sachin Tendulkar as God five years ago, has said the Indian's record of scoring highest number of Test centuries would soon be overtaken by his skipper Ricky Ponting.
'God Sachin' replaced by Ponting: Hayden

No player will say he sucks, over-rated.

My point is that YOU people make him over-rated, and he is.

You can call him god of cricket, etc etc.. And let me call him the most over-rated and over-hyped player who choked when it counted the most. ;)

Statistics tell otherwise Webby. Here have a lookie yourself - Achievements of Sachin Tendulkar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Between the statistics, expert opinions and your opinion, I think I will and so will most go with the former. Except o fcourse the delusional losers.

:woot::no:Freedom of speech son. Live with it.

Congratulations sir, you give these Indians a platform to rant their stuff and they show their true mindset , willing to burn your house down.
Where else would they be able to let out their steam. ??
Utterly ungrateful bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom