What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
British colonization had incapacitated cognitive skill. Sanskrit is the language of the Aryan, they wrote Rig veda. Without Rigveda, there would be no other vedas or script. LOL, you don't even know your religion. Then again, you don't even know vedic doesn't have incarnation.:omghaha:

Who are you to talk about Vedas and Hinduism?What do you know about Hinduism?
Friend you know about India only through Internet or some other books.But we are Indians our Indian culture and Hinduism is flow in our blood.
You can debate us about our culture just with in a limits.You cant go that more than that.I hope you can understand

Who are you to talk about Vedas and Hinduism?What do you know about Hinduism?
Friend you know about India only through Internet or some other books.But we are Indians our Indian culture and Hinduism is flow in our blood.
You can debate us about our culture just with in a limits.You cant go that more than that.I hope you can understand

You have a point, but ironically, as proven in this thread, some of you, like vinod2070, don't know the difference between vedic and hinduism. I merely pointed it out, then I got attacked by him. He crossed the limit. Everything I said is academically factual, I don't invent stuff.

You have a point, but ironically, as proven in this thread, some of you, like vinod2070, don't know the difference between vedic and hinduism. I merely pointed it out, then I got attacked by him. He crossed the limit. Everything I said is academically factual, I don't invent stuff.

vinod2070 know a lot about this subject .Here he just become sarcastic .He know about your limitation in this subject and also know how long you can go. thats all

vinod2070 know a lot about this subject .Here he just become sarcastic .He know about your limitation in this subject and also know how long you can go. thats all

That's what every loser says.

It's not just me. Manlion, whom I believe is south asian, had rebutted vinod2070 post after post.

Sorry I dont wrote this article.When I searched about some other materials .I got this and it is pretty interesting.So I posted this .Not more than that
I always oppose AIT theory.I know it is British trick to invade and rule India.I only care about that part

There is no descendents problem.AIT theory is fake, thats the point.

As @p(-)0ENiX has already said, this is too tiresome to sit down and tear apart in detail. Suffice it to say that it is one of the worst, one of the silliest I have had the misfortune of reading in recent years.

Bro there is no trick. Its a fact at this point, Aryans did come. Thats why theories debunking aryans entering India are so rediculous, no one takes them seriously a part from hindutvas.

And that article is one the most retarded thing i ever read, almost seamed satire. Using albinos to prove out of india theory? Lol

Quite right.

This nonsense is a Hindutva favourite and rings the bells for nobody except caste, specifically Brahminical caste upholders and the Hindutva gang in general.

The article does read as if it was carefully written to attract ridicule. That is all that it is good for.

No AIT theory is disguise.I agree about the mistake in this article.But only need to care about AIT and that is a fake

I agree there is some problem in this article.Albinos is a genetic mutation not a race.But I agree AIT part .AIT is indeed fake.A part
of white people that we called as mlechhas or barabrics invade us and ruled us .Yavanas are theses mlechhas and they are ancient greeks.we need to care about relevant part in this article

Dimwitted ignorance has its limits.

The events - the introduction of the Indo-Aryan language into south Asian, on one hand, the invasion of Alexander, the subsequent invasions by the Bactrian Greek kingdoms, on the other - are separated by millennia, not just centuries.

As @p(-)0ENiX has already said, this is too tiresome to sit down and tear apart in detail. Suffice it to say that it is one of the worst, one of the silliest I have had the misfortune of reading in recent years.

Quite right.

This nonsense is a Hindutva favourite and rings the bells for nobody except caste, specifically Brahminical caste upholders and the Hindutva gang in general.

The article does read as if it was carefully written to attract ridicule. That is all that it is good for.

Europeans and Indians – divided or united by DNA? | Russia & India Report

Almost all historians already reject this AIT thoery and its Aryan glory.A nomadic illiterate people cant develop and advanced civilization.You dont need take all that article.Author repeatedly call White people as Albinos probably as sarcastic.
Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie | Page 11
It also contain a video .

Dimwitted ignorance has its limits.

The events - the introduction of the Indo-Aryan language into south Asian, on one hand, the invasion of Alexander, the subsequent invasions by the Bactrian Greek kingdoms, on the other - are separated by millennia, not just centuries.

Alexander is not the first one that invaded India

I already debated about this subject to lot of guys.there a lot info about this in that video.
I done with it.I have no interest to repeat it again .

Last edited:
Indians are now trying to say that white people originated from India. They turn albino so they become white. What a bunch of hogwash.

The rest of the world outside of India would disagree with you. AIT is the standard view of American world history

Please.

Don't take these views to be those of educated Indians. Only a section, devoted to restoring the caste supremacy of the Brahmins and some upper castes, subscribe to these revisionist schools of history, and oppose every single aspect of history, or economics, social science, anthropology, linguistics, anything in short proposed by either the original colonialists or contemporary international academic opinion, even opinion far removed from colonial paradigms.

Include the rest of us out, please.

Quite right.

Oh you're just jealous that you don't belong to as High a Caste as I do ? :p:

They call me Perfection Incarnate ! :smokin:

Who the heck care about white peoples?We hate them and some retard state government in India not GoI still filled their history text with AIT lies.Max muller and Meccale destroy our ancient education .I oppose that

But not this there is a lot perfect proof that AIT theory is perfect lie.New generation Indians will not agree with this retard severe AIT theory.Local peoples at that time see whites as mlechhas.And they are mlecchas.This AIT is basice reason for WW2.And you still believe this white peoples lies.Sorry I dont trust them.

This joker does not even know whom he is opposed to.

Over and above that, there is this hilarious mechanical insistence on whites being mlechhas. Leaving that aside for the moment, so what? What has that to do with history?

AIT theory is fake and disgusting theory and it cause a lot of destruction in this world.Still some one want to trust this.After all this centuries suffering and humilation some asians still believe and AIT and white supeirority.pathetic.
I hope our India frieinds is not like that

Instead of racist propaganda, can we see some better evidence?

Please.

Don't take these views to be those of educated Indians. Only a section, devoted to restoring the caste supremacy of the Brahmins and some upper castes, subscribe to these revisionist schools of history, and oppose every single aspect of history, or economics, social science, anthropology, linguistics, anything in short proposed by either the original colonialists or contemporary international academic opinion, even opinion far removed from colonial paradigms.

I dont mean it for caste supremacy like that.AIT is fake .Not high caste or white people but low caste poor people create IVC .

Please.

Sir why are you the only Indian who at least acknowledges a migration if not an invasion? Why do other Indians find it so hard to believe that outsiders may have migrated to South Asia when you can find so many examples of such things occurring historically that it is not outside the realm of possibility? Coupled with the linguistic links between Sanskrit and ancient Persian (Avestan) the migration is definitively the most logical historical conclusion.

This joker does not even know whom he is opposed to.

Over and above that, there is this hilarious mechanical insistence on whites being mlechhas. Leaving that aside for the moment, so what? What has that to do with history?

Instead of racist propaganda, can we see some better evidence?

Cant you see that video?that explain a lot.
Good professional.
As I told I cant repeat all over it again.@JoeShearer

@Joe Shearer believe it or not.I talk about to a lot of historians,Lot of them almost agree with my ideas.Aryans invade, it is correct.But they invade an already advanced civilization that is starting to decline.After they were successful to take the rule in India at that time

Last edited:
When Indians hate white people, they are actually hating majority of their paternal ancestors.

I am afraid this reflects a common point of confusion.

The Indo-Aryan language came into India. It does not mean that an Indo-Aryan race came to India. It has been proven time and time again that a language is not necessarily linked, one to one, with a race. We have had this discussion on PDF too many times in the past to warrant repetition.

You might like to watch the movie, "Ground Hog Day" instead.

When Indians hate white people, they are actually hating majority of their paternal ancestors.

I am afraid this reflects a common point of confusion.

The Indo-Aryan language came into India. It does not mean that an Indo-Aryan race came to India. It has been proven time and time again that a language is not necessarily linked, one to one, with a race. We have had this discussion on PDF too many times in the past to warrant repetition.

You might like to watch the movie, "Ground Hog Day" instead.

Sir why are you the only Indian who at least acknowledges a migration if not an invasion? Why do other Indians find it so hard to believe that outsiders may have migrated to South Asia when you can find so many examples of such things occurring historically that it is not outside the realm of possibility? Coupled with the linguistic links between Sanskrit and ancient Persian (Avestan) the migration is definitively the most logical historical conclusion.

May I answer in point form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom