What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I look like I need a certificate from an ignoramus like you?

It is so idiotic these pathetic people are trying to tell us about our own country and history when they have zero idea and make pathetic claims like Mughals brought Hindi!

It is more to be silent and suspected to be stupid than opening your mouth and confirming it. ;)

Yes, you do need an education. Forget about Aryan for now, at the bare minimum, you must know your own religion. :omghaha:

The Aryan 'invasion' is a myth. It was an Aryan immigration.

Secondly, no race is better than the other.

Thirdly, there is no such thing as a 'pure' race: hybrids are stronger, thus, inbreeding leads to a lot of problems.

So, let's stop making this an issue.

But we need to change our education systems from AIT theory .Not more than that

Yes, you do need an education. Forget about Aryan for now, at the bare minimum, you must know your own religion. :omghaha:

I know what I need to know.

Now go back to reading that little red book and saluting passing cars.

articleLarge.jpg

I know what I need to know.

Now go back to reading that little red book and saluting passing cars.

articleLarge.jpg

But you don't know your own religion regarding incarnation. You could've been the dravidian translating the Rigveda, but got high on soma :rofl:

Last edited:
Oh man, opium seems to have made the person too dumb to understand when to laugh. ;)

Don't remove all doubts. Good to leave some suspense. ;)

BTW, no one is supposed to have "written" Rig veda. It is Shruti.

Let us see if these "know it alls" know what is Shruti. ;)

Agreed. For that we need to see History as it is: politics free. Sadly, we cannot do that.
But we need to change our education systems from AIT theory .Not more than that

Oh man, opium seems to have made the person too dumb to understand when to laugh. ;)

Don't remove all doubts. Good to leave some suspense. ;)

BTW, no one is supposed to have "written" Rig veda. It is Shruti.

Let us see if these "know it alls" know what is Shruti. ;)

British colonization had incapacitated cognitive skill. Sanskrit is the language of the Aryan, they wrote Rig veda. Without Rigveda, there would be no other vedas or script. LOL, you don't even know your religion. Then again, you don't even know vedic doesn't have incarnation.:omghaha:

British colonization had incapacitated mental development. Sanskrit is the language of the Aryan, they wrote Rig veda. Without Rigveda, there would be no other vedas or script. LOL, you don't even know your religion. Then again, you don't even know vedic doesn't have incarnation.:omghaha:

You are hallucinating under the effect of British force fed opium, talking irrelevant stuff.

Or may be it is just the lack of familiarity with the language we are communicating in or may be the basic lack of comprehension skills.

Anyway, I have no time to waste on the likes of you. You are a completely irrelevant and ignorant person.

You are hallucinating under the effect of British force fed opium, talking irrelevant stuff.

Or may be it is just the lack of familiarity with the language we are communicating in or may be the basic lack of comprehension skills.

Anyway, I have no time to waste on the likes of you. You are a completely irrelevant and ignorant person.

Lol, opium war was 150 years, I wasn't even born, even my grand parents weren't born yet. Is this some kind of retro-incarnation belief invented by present day shruti:omghaha:

Lol, opium war was 150 years, I wasn't even born, even my grand parents weren't born yet. Is this some kind of retro-incarnation belief invented by present day shruti:omghaha:

Well, some habits die hard. ;)

You laugh is stupid but cute.

Agreed. For that we need to see History as it is: politics free. Sadly, we cannot do that.
History has always been recorded by those who had been under influence of rulers and in most of the cases it has been written to appease them. So it will always be tainted,

OK, enough fun with the ignorants. Go back to your holes... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom