What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you know about Indian history from a 10 minute video. :laugh: BTW are you trying to claim our historical name 'India' given by Greeks by stuffing South East Asia in that since it wasn't before the arrival of Dutch that your Islands got the name East Indies . o_Oo_O

A 10 minutes that is more educational than you trying to debate yourself. I mean you lost your validity the moment you "Romney" around like that. So what's the problem with that unlike you we learn to accept the truth not hide behind even more bullshits. I am proud of my Hindu heritage, Islamic & even the Dutch. Indonesia will never be what it is now without all off those factors. To deny one of them is to deny my history.

BTW China was a Nation before the words were invented, It has centralized government, unifying language, cultural similarity & an army of Bureaucrats to manage it all. From the Xia to the Qing its rule last over 2000 years. Held together by the Mandate of Heavens.

It's not just india that has gone through these dark phases. Pretty much every country has. Lol at people who try to insult indians based on such retarded line of argument.

You are right, even Greece, one of the most ancient nations of the world was united until 1947. China wasn't too united until the end of civil war in 1949-50.

A 10 minutes that is more educational than you trying to debate yourself. I mean you lost your validity the moment you "Romney" around like that. So what's the problem with that unlike you we learn to accept the truth not hide behind even more bullshits. I am proud of my Hindu heritage, Islamic & even the Dutch. Indonesia will never be what it is now without all off those factors. To deny one of them is to deny my history.

I hardly care about your Indonesian history, you were simply parroting lots of fake history of India. Seems you heard the name of Max Mueller for the first time recently and even advised me to read book which yourself never had read. :laugh:

BTW China was a Nation before the words were invented, It has centralized government, unifying language, cultural similarity & an army of Bureaucrats to manage it all. From the Xia to the Qing its rule last over 2000 years. Held together by the Mandate of Heavens.

United China for 2000 years is just a relative term. Like others countries of the world, China was too both united and fragmented in last 2000 years and even ruled by foreigners. the Western half of China with non-Han ethnicities became part of China just 300 years back.

Last edited:
United China for 2000 years is just a relative term. Like others countries of the world, China was too both united and fragmented in last 2000 years and even ruled by foreigners. the Western half of China with non-Han ethnicities became part of China just 300 years back.

How about sticking to the point next time like me, eh ;)

2000 years of continuous rule the "Foreigners" merely continue the traditions as deign by the Mandate of Heavens by declaring themselves as Emperor of China & not emperor of Mongol or the Manchu. Both whom also became Chinese in the end from the Mongol to the Manchu. After the Yuan Dynasty collapsed guess who were more than happy to the kick them out & the Qing got overthrown with the formation of the Republic. Seriously nobody here ever make that comparison with the Prussian.

So what? East of Siberia is not technically part of Russia nor the west part of the US is part of the US proper. The thing is the Chinese administered the region as part of their Empire.

How about sticking to the point next time like me, eh ;)

2000 years of continuous rule the "Foreigners" merely continue the traditions as deign by the Mandate of Heavens. Both whom also became Chinese in the end from the Mongol to the Manchu. After the Yuan Dynasty collapsed guess who were more than happy to the kick them out & the Qing got overthrown with the formation of the Republic. Seriously nobody here ever make that comparison with the Prussian.

So what? East of Siberia is not technically part of Russia nor the west part of the US is part of the US proper. The thing is the Chinese administered the region as part of their Empire.

I have read lots of Chinese history during these few months, so I know lot about Chinese history. BTW are you a Chinese Indonesian.

I don't understand what's so funny? I would understand if he blamed Brahmins in one post but in almost every post he is blaming Brahmins for everything that has went wrong in India and offending Brahmin members.

I don't understand what's so funny? I would understand if he blamed Brahmins in one post but in almost every post he is blaming Brahmins for everything that has went wrong in India and offending Brahmin members.

You haven't been here long enough to make such an assumption, also hermoine is dalit according to herself lol.

So, Desi professors of world's ancient history are still trying to prove that they are actually white Europeans?

He has deep Indophobia and you wasted your time because he will still pretend not to understand it.

True enough. That is why these completely ignorant people obsessing with India but with zero knowledge sound so funny.

Yes it's futile to try to argue with such people. Broadly speaking, there are two epistemic cognitive goals:
1) To seek truth
2) To avoid error or false beliefs

AIT has been thoroughly discredited. Since we are all on the internet and have access to the evidence concerning its non validity, it's safe to say, therefore, that people who base their arguments on it are those that do not share these two cognitive goals. In other words, they are trolls or crackpots. Neither can be argued with for "all refutation must begin with some piece of knowledge which the disputants share".

So, Desi professors of world's ancient history are still trying to prove that they are actually white Europeans?

No currently Indians are claiming everything came from India lol.

You haven't been here long enough to make such an assumption, also hermoine is dalit according to herself lol.

What is there to contest about me being a Dalit. You mean to say that a Dalit can only be one if he/she is belching noxious fumes about Brahmins?

What is there to contest about me being a Dalit. You mean to say that a Dalit can only be one if he/she is belching noxious fumes about Brahmins?

I never said you were not a dalit. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom