What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
India has a civilization that lasted thousand of years and no one can debate or deny that. Hinduism is the religion of Indian subcontinent and its one of the major characteristics of what make India a nation today(and why Pakistan is a different nation). However, he is not debating the Indian civilization or culture was created by the British. But the Indian political entity was create by the British.

There is a reason why Indians do not take your views seriously and contemptuously look down upon your arguments because you spend too much time on trolling against Indians. You have posted that creepy 2030 video million times here and you have no idea how it affected your image in stead you make sound arguments sometimes. There is no reason to deny that India was divided hundreds of princely states before and it was these very principalities which played major role in the disappearance of major empires like Mauryas or the Guptas unlike the popular belief of foreign excursions behind it.

You are true in the sense that modern political boundaries were created by the British. It is normal in the history of civilizations around the world and there is nothing shame to feel about it. The idea of nation evolves with time,just like China which was found to be exploded in the growing sense of a newer idea of nationalism in 1911.This is also true in some way in India. The exploiting rule of the British and the newly introduced education system by it helped us to grow a novel concept of nationalism in 1885 which finally culminated in the form of Independence in 1947.

You should be grateful that your people were spared such fate. The Aryans failed to conquer the south, the Muslims prefer to lord over India peacefully & the British prefer an indirect rule of India while milking you guys dry.

Some very weird notions here.

Aryan invasion is pure fantasy. Muslim invaders were anything but peaceful and were repelled by Indians in the end.

British rule was with the help of Indian collaborators and sepoys. The day that became difficult, they ran back with their tails between the legs real quick.

Great civilizations and nations go through occasional dark periods, ups and downs.

Sometimes civilization lose to barbarity. Happens all over and to every civilization.

Read "The story of civilization" about some of these things.

Last edited:
Points you have none, so you resort to personal slurs instead of addressing the points. Just like politician in general.

In the defense of the American-Indian those guys got colonized, butchred & got out bred by the Spanish settlers, not to mention the Spanish also imposed their own version of the Caste System on the Native populations. So the original South American people clearly has no choices in the matter of keeping their culture. Just like their brothers up north.

You should be grateful that your people were spared such fate. The Aryans failed to conquer the south, the Muslims prefer to lord over India peacefully & the British prefer an indirect rule of India while milking you guys dry.
Casta_1_Luis_de_Mena.jpg

(BTW. Not every Amerindian gave up their own cultures in favor of western one. They still stubbornly clings to them like a fly stuck on fly paper.)

Traditional Bolivian attire:
bolivia-constitution-native090207-07.jpg

& there's much, much more.

& how delusional you have to be to somehow make a connection that the British education system actually started world war 2!?

Friend what is the point of these entire discussion?Aryan Invasion against India.
Now tell me what is the ideology of Adolf Hitler?Where did he get that idea.?
He killed 60 million jews and destroys these entire world for that.
What is the basic of Nazism?
Who propogates AIT theory in the world for the first time?For what purpose?What is Max Muller mission in India?
Friend think about it.
Now about India.Dont told me about the peaceful behaviour of Mughal rule.We already have a lot of proof about it.Cruelties of Mughal kings .Their invasion ,cheating etc.They dont keep their words .
Hindu kings like Shivaji resist them .So they cant destroy our entire country.And more over that you dont know about resolve of Hinduism and its powerful structure .That alone keep India herself.It because of this we still follow our culture.No matter what outsiders try to do against us both physically and psychologically we still follow our culture.Because we Indians know that we create our civilization we accept some from outsidersBut almost all traditions and beliefs in India created by ourselves.

I wonder why such threads are so popular on this forum.

Some very weird notions here.

Aryan invasion is pure fantasy. Muslim invaders were anything but peaceful and were repelled by Indians in the end.

British rule was with the help of Indian collaborators and sepoys. The day that became difficult, they ran back with their tales between the legs real quick.

Great civilizations and nations go through occasional dark periods, ups and downs.

Sometimes civilization lose to barbarity. Happens all over and to every civilization.

Read "The story of civilization" about some of these things.

It's not just india that has gone through these dark phases. Pretty much every country has. Lol at people who try to insult indians based on such retarded line of argument.

He has deep Indophobia and you wasted your time because he will still pretend not to understand it.

I know that.But I can ask him questions that become too difficult for him.He is a Chinese that resorted in US and so we must accept his limits :lol:

Friend what is the point of these entire discussion?Aryan Invasion against India.
Now tell me what is the ideology of Adolf Hitler?Where did he get that idea.?
He killed 60 million jews and destroys these entire world for that.
What is the basic of Nazism?
Who propogates AIT theory in the world for the first time
?For what purpose?What is Max Muller mission in India?
Friend think about it.

Now about India.Dont told me about the peaceful behaviour of Mughal rule.We already have a lot of proof about it.Cruelties of Mughal kings .Their invasion ,cheating etc.They dont keep their words .
Hindu kings like Shivaji resist them .So they cant destroy our entire country.And more over that you dont know about resolve of Hinduism and its powerful structure .That alone keep India herself.It because of this we still follow our culture.No matter what outsiders try to do against us both physically and psychologically we still follow our culture.Because we Indians know that we create our civilization we accept some from outsidersBut almost all traditions and beliefs in India created by ourselves.

Nazi_Facepalm-s309x142-120905-580.jpg

(All of them regret not putting the last retards in the ovens)

Please Don't friend me, I'm friend with actual moron & have learn to tolerate them even respect them (to some degree), but you really don't have a right to live. I always wonder how people like you manages to stay life or not being beaten to death by the intellectual community yet. Let make it clear to you. I won't even dignify this question with an answer because this line of argument has NO real basis just like your "Albino Theory."

Keep religion out of this. You want to preach Hinduism? Go to temple.

It's not just india that has gone through these dark phases. Pretty much every country has. Lol at people who try to insult indians based on such retarded line of argument.

Yes, quite weird and pathetic. We can safely ignore such people most of the time. Some need extra care. ;)

Nazi_Facepalm-s309x142-120905-580.jpg

(All of them regret not putting the last retards in the ovens)

Please Don't friend me, I'm friend with actual moron & have learn to tolerate them even respect them (to some degree), but you really don't have a right to live. I always wonder how people like you manages to stay life or not being beaten to death by the intellectual community yet. Let make it clear to you. I won't even dignify this question with an answer because this line of argument has NO real basis just like your "Albino Theory."

Keep religion out of this. You want to preach Hinduism? Go to temple.

About Albinos .I already explained about it, dont want to repeat that.If you still hangs in there then it your mental problem.may you cant memorise.
The very basic of Nazism is Aryan white supremacy theory.
Aryan race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I can call you another word instead of "friend".After all that "another" word is suitable for people like you.
AIT theory is used by Britian in India for their own ambitions.But Hitler later exploits this theory for his own ambitions for world dominance.If Hitler can prove that these Aryans people have relationship with earlier Indian civilization,then he can easily stated that 'Nordic People' or 'Aryan People' is superior to others.
If you cant agree then you can post facts.Otherwise just please shut up.

@Reashot Xigwin How much have you read about Indian history apart from that 10 minute video on Indus Valley Civilization. :laugh:

Yes, quite weird and pathetic. We can safely ignore such people most of the time. Some need extra care. ;)

China was not united from 1912-1949, it was bunch of warring states controlled by different warlords until Communists Mao Zedong united all of it, that's why you will see Chinese having lots of admiration for Mao Zedong. Even Qing Dynasty lost controlled over many parts of China even before Republic of China was founded. ;) I can't get why bunch of some Chinese genius try to distribute wisdom to others. :lol::lol::lol:

List of warlords and military cliques in the Warlord Era - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
About Albinos .I already explained about it, dont want to repeat that.If you still hangs in there then it your mental problem.may you cant memorise.
The very basic of Nazism is Aryan white supremacy theory.
Aryan race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I can call you another word instead of "friend".After all that "another" word is suitable for people like you.
AIT theory is used by Britian in India for their own ambitions.But Hitler later exploits this theory for his own ambitions for world dominance.If Hitler can prove that these Aryans people have relationship with earlier Indian civilization,then he can easily stated that 'Nordic People' or 'Aryan People' is superior to others.
If you cant agree then you can post facts.Otherwise just please shut up.

Then why you post it in the first place If you going to deny it the next time like every time? That's your problem you got no consistency.

In the word of bullshited Guru. Let me answer your question with another question:

Do you believe that 9/11 was an inside job? Cause that was your line of question. A Conspiracy without a real base of argument to proof it. Like your accusation that Mueller was somehow a part of this vast conspiracy of western evil toward India. If you don't like the West that's fine its your lost, but don't make connection where none exist & deny a simple fact that the Aryans did came.

He cant analyse basic facts:laugh:.And he try to argue with us

At least I don't Flip-Flop on an issue :)

China was not united from 1912-1949, it was bunch of warring states controlled by different warlords until Communists Mao Zedong united all of it, that's why you will see Chinese having lots of admiration for Mao Zedong. Even Qing Dynasty lost controlled over many parts of China even before Republic of China was founded. ;) I can get why bunch of some Chinese genius try to distribute wisdom to others. :lol::lol::lol:

List of warlords and military cliques in the Warlord Era - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India doesn't even exist until 1947.

India doesn't even exist until 1947.

Since you know about Indian history from a 10 minute video. :laugh: BTW are you trying to claim our historical name 'India' given by Greeks by stuffing South East Asia in that since it wasn't before the arrival of Dutch that your Islands got the name East Indies . o_Oo_O

China was not united from 1912-1949, it was bunch of warring states controlled by different warlords until Communists Mao Zedong united all of it, that's why you will see Chinese having lots of admiration for Mao Zedong. Even Qing Dynasty lost controlled over many parts of China even before Republic of China was founded. ;) I can't get why bunch of some Chinese genius try to distribute wisdom to others. :lol::lol::lol:

True enough. That is why these completely ignorant people obsessing with India but with zero knowledge sound so funny.

He is probably the most respected Indian member on the forum and one of the experts on this topic, there was another Indian but I think he is on leave his id was @Bang Galore his posts were always insightful as well. :coffee:

Point being don't just throw baseless accusations like brainwashed out there.
Not really, read his posts and see his anti Brahmin hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom