What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
the map shows the regions currently speaking Indo Aryan family languages, please tell us which civilization in this region you are referring too, thank you

That is my question to you. What was there is these regions before the Aryan invasion? Were they just non civilized?

Why there is no focus on this supposed AIT in these regions and why no local politics over this absurd issue that is borne out of nothing but conjectures based on supposed simplicity and plausibility (and not any real observed or documented facts) and fulfill none of even these criteria?

Hinduism is not the gift of Aryans.Partly they injected casteism and other evils in to it.Hinduism already flourished in India long before Aryans came and it is better form than Aryans version .In sense you also agreed Nomadic Aryans intervene in to an advanced
civilization .They become civilized but they also destroyed the nobility of Hinduism.

The "Hindu" that majority of Indian follow is a blend of Aryan belief & Local you can look it up if you don't believe it. Whether you like it or not that is what is regarded as Hinduism right now. The Aryan left a mark on Indian culture, religion & history. That's what the point of the thread is. Not discussing in Theological debate which I don't even believe in.

The "Hindu" that majority of Indian follow is a blend of Aryan belief & Local you can look it up if you don't believe it. Whether you like it or not that is what is regarded as Hinduism right now. The Aryan left a mark on Indian culture, religion & history. That's what the point of the thread is. Not discussing in Theological debate which I don't even believe in.

But we dont believe your notions.If you dont believe in theocracy then a debate about it dont need.AIT is lie and it is proved.
Due to tolerance of Hinduism they absorbed a lot of traditions during thousands of years.Aryans only made little contributions in that and it is too evil.

oh idiot .Aryan invasion and lot of other invasion happened .But we oppose the basic of AIT that Aryans gave us advanced
civilization .thats all.I tried ti prove in this thread that they are just nomadic people that attack an advanced civilization

Ok we can tolerate what you want?If you cant contributing anything here then please avoid this thread.

why?

Check your posts and of those you're debating with.

Check your posts and of those you're debating with.

I stand firm in my arguements .And I am sure it is right .but that guy change that and questioned us so I oppose it

I stand firm in my arguements .And I am sure it is right .but that guy change that and questioned us so I oppose it

How exactly has anyone proved this?
Aryan invasion and lot of other invasion happened .But we oppose the basic of AIT that Aryans gave us advanced
civilization .thats all.I tried ti prove in this thread that they are just nomadic people that attack an advanced civilization

Your thread title says AIT was a myth, and here you're saying AIT happened, and worse, they captured/usurped an already existing advanced civilization, both of which have no proof.

Anyways, I don't want to enter into a debate here, as this thread has already been spoilt a lot.

romney-debate-yourself-cartoon-flip-flop.jpg

How exactly has anyone proved this?

Your thread title says AIT was a myth, and here you're saying AIT happened, and worse, they captured/usurped an already existing advanced civilization, both of which have no proof.

Anyways, I don't want to enter into a debate here, as this thread has already been spoilt a lot.

The very basic of AIT propogated by Max Muller is that they gave us an advanced civilization.If we can prove that it is wrong then then so called Aryans influence in India is too little.

Sorry there is no use in debating with you.Because you support AIT even if the west scholars rejected it.But we already started it ti debunk form our history texts.

That is my question to you. What was there is these regions before the Aryan invasion? Were they just non civilized?

Why there is no focus on this supposed AIT in these regions and why no local politics over this absurd issue that is borne out of nothing but conjectures based on supposed simplicity and plausibility (and not any real observed or documented facts) and fulfill none of even these criteria?

Kurgan_expansion.jpg

Kurgan hypothesis

Neolithic_Expansion.gif

Anatolian hypothesis - Indo-European Languages

Paleolithic Continuity Theory

Hypothesis and theory should be treated as that only.

Should not be confused with historical and proven facts with some solid basis.

The alternative hypothesis could be just as valid and sometimes simpler and more plausible (the only basis for the currently dominant hypothesis and theories).

I see no attempt on the part of people to understand these nuances. They seem to take these things on face value and as facts.

Last edited:
You see the ignorants claim that Vedas don't have reincarnation (and Mughals brought HIndi!). As if they study these things in their little red book! ;)

ā ta etu mana punah kratve dakshāya jīvase,
Jyok ca sūryam drishe
Rig Veda 10.4.57.4

“May your spirit return again, to perform pure acts for exercising strength, and to live long to see the sun.”

savitā te shridebhyah prthivyām lokamicchatu,

tasmai yujyantAmustriyāh. Yajur Veda 35.2

The sun God grants bodies in different births, according to your deeds, providing a happy or unhappy place on this earth. May radiant beams prove helpful to you.”

You're as confused about your own religion as your previous life. :omghaha: Vedic doesn't believe incarnation. Aryans love roasted beef.

Hypothesis and theory should be treated as that only.

Should not be confused with historical and proven facts with some solid basis.

The alternative hypothesis could be just as valid and sometimes simpler and more plausible (the only basis for the currently dominant hypothesis and theories).

I see no attempt on the part of people to understand these nuances. They seem to take these things on face value and as facts.

Indian education board, NCERT text recognized vedic civilization came from Aryan. Going by your logic, Indian education is alternative? Is that why you don't even know the difference between vedic and hinduism.:laughcry:

@manlion presented you with evidence, you replied with empty statements. You're totally owned :omghaha:

Last edited:
You're as confused about your own religion as your previous life. :omghaha: Vedic doesn't believe incarnation. Aryans love roasted beef.

Indian education board recognized vedic civilization came from Aryan. Going by your logic, Indian education is alternative? Is that why you doesn't even know the difference between vedic and hinduism.:laughcry:

@manlion presented you with evidence, you replied with empty statements.:omghaha:

What do you know about Indian Education systems?

The Aryan 'invasion' is a myth. It was an Aryan immigration.

Secondly, no race is better than the other.

Thirdly, there is no such thing as a 'pure' race: hybrids are stronger, thus, inbreeding leads to a lot of problems.

So, let's stop making this an issue.

Indian education board, NCERT text recognized vedic civilization came from Aryan. Going by your logic, Indian education is alternative? Is that why you don't even know the difference between vedic and hinduism.:laughcry:

@manlion presented you with evidence, you replied with empty statements. You're totally owned :omghaha:

Do I look like I need a certificate from an ignoramus like you?

It is so idiotic these pathetic people are trying to tell us about our own country and history when they have zero idea and make pathetic claims like Mughals brought Hindi!

It is better to be silent and suspected to be stupid than opening your mouth and confirming it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom