What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Asko Parpola's hypothesis, the inhabitants of IVC most likely worshipped the Tamil God Murukan

A Dravidian solution to the Indus Script - Asko Parpola

the earlier Vedic text like the Upanishads alludes to a monotheistic God - Brahman - from which the Advaita philosophy is derived upon. Later non Vedic works like the agamas, tantras (dualistic -Yin /Yan) and puranas adopt a pantheistic view.

Hypothesis sir does not make it fact.

Just like Zeus is likely the only PIE God in the Greek Mythology, while the many Greek Gods simply didn't exist in the Proto-Indo-European religion.

So ancient Greeks only worshiped Zeus until later add ins?

Wrong .
Cow only worshiped as Kamadenu.There is not more than that.I dont want to repeat again and again.I also give links for this in my earlier post .Hinduism is developed long before 2000 BC .Around 500 BC it is totally twisted by invading Aryans.
@manlion @Vinod2070 just clear his doubt.

ancient Vedic fire sacrifices involved the offering of cow meat into the sacrificial fire , for details refer to ashvamedha sacrifice

Wrong .
Cow only worshiped as Kamadenu.There is not more than that.I dont want to repeat again and again.I also give links for this in my earlier post .Hinduism is developed long before 2000 BC .Around 500 BC it is totally twisted by invading Aryans.
@manlion @Vinod2070 just clear his doubt.

Yep, the invading Aryans in India were also Mestizo in fact, while those white supremacist propaganda that suggested the Proto-Indo-Aryans were some blonde/blue eyed supermen is nothing but gibberish.

ancient Vedic fire sacrifices involved the offering of cow meat into the sacrificial fire , for details refer to ashvamedha sacrifice

And that is the contribution of so called Aryans.Barbaric method

OK, let's give this " faithfulguy" a chance.

Since it is an obvious fact, let him post his summary of the major reasons it is obvious.

So the @faithfulguy ran with his tail between the legs when given a chance to prove what he defecates everywhere! ;)

Hypothesis sir does not make it fact.

So ancient Greeks only worshiped Zeus until later add ins?

Nope, Zeus is the Proto-Indo-European God, while the ancient Greek culture is a mixture between Proto-Indo-European and the local customs.

Nope, Zeus is the Proto-Indo-European God, while the ancient Greek culture is a mixture between Proto-Indo-European and the local customs.

Interesting can you give me a source for this so I can learn more? :partay:

The invading Aryans in India were already partially civilized by the BMAC culture.

If you see the primordial Aryans from the Kurgan culture in Russia/Ukraine, you got even more barbaric people like this.

220px-Kurgan1.jpg

Don't use the word "Barbaric" because it imply bias in academic study. Same reason why I don't buy into the "Anti-AIT" hogwash. Would you like it if your civilizations is Called "Barbaric" by the Europhile Historian.

The Celt is no less "Barbaric" than the Roman. Nor the Aryans to the Dravidian.

Invading Aryans!

Even now, when even the Western academics have changed the tune to immigration and even that is being negated by genetics and lingusitic theories!

Interesting can you give me a source for this so I can learn more? :partay:

Zeus in Hindu is Indra, while in Slavic is Perun.

This is the common Proto-Indo-European element shared by those different cultures.

The invading Aryans in India were already partially civilized by the BMAC culture.

If you see the primordial Aryans from the Kurgan culture in Russia/Ukraine, you got even more barbaric people like this.

220px-Kurgan1.jpg

That may prevent mass extinction of local Indian people .

Don't use the word "Barbaric" because it imply bias in academic study. Same reason why I don't buy into the "Anti-AIT" hogwash. Would you like it if your civilizations is Called "Barbaric" by the Europhile Historian.

The Celt is no less "Barbaric" than the Roman. Nor the Aryans to the Dravidian.

And we Indians dont buy AIT theory thats all

You see the ignorants claim that Vedas don't have reincarnation (and Mughals brought HIndi!). As if they study these things in their little red book! ;)

ā ta etu mana punah kratve dakshāya jīvase,
Jyok ca sūryam drishe
Rig Veda 10.4.57.4

“May your spirit return again, to perform pure acts for exercising strength, and to live long to see the sun.”

savitā te shridebhyah prthivyām lokamicchatu,

tasmai yujyantAmustriyāh. Yajur Veda 35.2

The sun God grants bodies in different births, according to your deeds, providing a happy or unhappy place on this earth. May radiant beams prove helpful to you.”

1) The first Rig Veda verse makes no direct reference to reincarnation

2) The 2nd Yajur veda verse ( if its a complete verse) , can you highlight which word in the verse deals with
a) different births
b) according to deeds

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom