What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK you can believe AIT.But Indians like me already debunked AIT .I also learn it in my school times.But my behaviour of reading a lot of books and searching just correct that mistake.Indians that debunking AIT is still inreasing.

That's because Indian like you were brainwashed into believing alternative theory. Believe me I look at other theory. Not only they were sketchy at best & academically bias at worst. Example; The most absurd theory is that there were no Aryans & Hinduism appeared out of nowhere.

Find this book right here then you can say that you were at least informed about the Theory:Penguin Books India pulps academic book on Hinduism because it offended Hindus

The only book I found available on google: Invasion of the Genes Genetic Heritage of India - B. S. Ahloowalia - Google Buku
The Indian Myth of the Aryans

There Has been lately a tendency to falsify history and scientific by creating Indian Myth on the origin of Aryans. These Revisionist of History have disputed the Aryan Invasion or of their Indo-European origin by suggesting that it never happened. The Myth that the Aryans were the original people of India is a lot of rubbish, since there is no archaeological or linguistic evidence for this fabricated story. The Aryans introduced Sanskrit & Horse to India. There is no convincing evidence of pre-Aryan existence of either Sanskrit or Horse in India. The written records of the language suggest that the invading Indo-Europeans brought Sanskrit with them to India, in addition to their language the Aryans brought their gods with them to India. These gods form the basis of Rig Veda and other sagas, which were first written down in Sanskrit. We can easily see that many words in Sanskrit are basically the same as in other Indo-European languages; for example, Horse in English is usp in Sanskrit, husp in Farsi; mother in English is mata in Sanskrit, maat in Russian, maader in Farsi and mutter in German. In addition, recent molecular & genetic evidence supports the arrival of the Indo-European genes into North India. Aryans also introduced the domesticated horse & to date no fossil remains of horse or its ancestral species have ever been found in India.

Th Aryans first settled along the Indus river in the same place, where the Harappan people had lived. During the early part of their arrival, and for a period, they mixed and inter-married with the local Indian people who were predominantly Dravidians. The Aryans continued to live there from about 1500 to 800 BCE. The Caste-system in India started during the same period. Around 800 BCE, the Aryans learned the use of Irons for making tools and weapons, probably from the people of West Asia, the Assyrians who had learned it from Indo-European Hittites. With the new iron weapons, the Aryan conquered and overran the territories up to the Ganges River Valley and established new settlements there. After their move into the Ganges Valley, the Aryans were very far from West Asia and had much less contact with the West Asian people. They began to mix more with the Indian people, and their gods also got mixed up with the native Indian gods. The Aryan conquest of the Ganges is narrated in the Mahabharata, dated around 800 BCE. However, the Aryans did not advance any further into India. At that time, South India was ruled by different Dravidian kings who were independent of the Aryans. Stories of fights between the Aryans & the Southern Dravidians are told in the Ramayana. Sati, the first wife of Shiva, is supposed to have immolated by burning, because her Dravidians relations ill-treated their Aryan son-in law.

We also know that before the Aryans invaded, an advanced Dravidians civilization had existed in India for many centuries. Many social, religious & marital customs & ritual of this civilization were completely different to those of the Aryans. Dravidians still dominate South India, although their culture and ethnicity have undergone major changes during the past 2000 years under the influence of the invading Aryans & later through Islamic invasions from the North & European Invasion through the sea.

You dont need to ask about malayalam articles.Just search Internet you will get a lot of info about how AIT used by british and
how can it become a fake theory etc ,etc.
When british land here and when they saw perfection of Indian culture they just become shocked.They know without reducation they cant rule us.So they create this theory.While all modern historians both India and West proves this theory is a lie, Some states in India still taught
this fake theory.I hope next BJP govt will change that mistake.

You mean an article that also contain this:

People who talk of an Aryan conquest of India parrot the 19th century British viewpoint and do
disservice to the cause of unity of India.
http://uwf.edu/lgoel/documents/amythofaryaninvasionsofindia.pdf
I stop taking this serious when it said "Unity of India" This is evidence that there are Academic Bias on the Indian side

Last edited:
You have not debunk any AIT. You just come up with far fetch alternative to an obvious fact.

For example, if you step out unto a street in the morning and the whole street with wet. The most obvious explanation is that there was rain over night. But the far fetched explanation is that a helicopter carry some water accidently dump some water in front of your street. You are using that far fetch explanation to deny AIT. The rest of the world would see that the rain cause the street to be wet so everyone else outside of India teaches AIT.

You Indians need to take your head out of the sand.

A Chinese who resorted in America cant teach an Indian ,a native Indian about Indian history.We know about our culture ,history and all others.You have limitations .So just argue with in that limitations.
We can decide what is wrong and and what is truth about India and its history .I reject and of course all other Indians reject this
theory called AIT .That is all about it.

That's because Indian like you were brainwashed into believing alternative theory. Believe me I look at other theory. Not they only they were sketchy at best & academically bias at worst. Example; The most absurd theory is that there were no Aryans & Hinduism appeared out of nowhere.

Find this book right here then you can say that you were at least informed about the Theory:Penguin Books India pulps academic book on Hinduism because it offended Hindus

The only book I found available on google: Invasion of the Genes Genetic Heritage of India - B. S. Ahloowalia - Google Buku

You mean an article that contain this:

I stop taking this serious when it said "Unity of India" This is evidence that there are Academic Bias on the Indian side

Just check my #167 post you will get answer for that.An Americans cant understand India like an Indians do.
AIT is a fake theory.

That's because Indian like you were brainwashed into believing alternative theory. Believe me I look at other theory. Not they only they were sketchy at best & academically bias at worst. Example; The most absurd theory is that there were no Aryans & Hinduism appeared out of nowhere.

You mean an article that contain this:

Hinduism is not a purely Aryan religion, it is in fact a mix between Aryan paganism and the native Dravidian religion.

The Kurgan Scythians practised the pure Proto-Indo-European religion, but these folks were considered as Aliens and Barbarians in the eyes of the Hindus.

OK, let's give this " faithfulguy" a chance.

Since it is an obvious fact, let him post his summary of the major reasons it is obvious.

Last edited:
Hinduism is not a purely Aryan religion, it is in fact a mix between Aryan paganism and the native Dravidian religion.

The Kurgan Scythians practised the pure Proto-Indo-European religion, but these folks were considered as Aliens and Barbarians in the eyes of the Hindus.

Wrong. Vedic is monolistic. Dravdian is paganistic. Vedic has more similarity with Zoroastrianism than dravidian religion or Hinduism today. The language of Rigveda, Sanskrit, is the sister language of Zorotrasian's Avesta. Both came from the Aryans.

Last edited:
Just check my #167 post you will get answer for that.An Americans cant understand India like an Indians do.
AIT is a fake theory.

Because we're an outsider we can see things more objectively. Do you actually think that an American students or historian want to portray India possessing a Backward Civilization because they think that Indian were/are inferior just because they were invaded in the past?

Wrong. Vedic is monolistic. Dravdian is paganistic. Vedic has more similarity with Zoroastrianism than Hinduism. The language of Vedic is Sanskrit, the sister language of Avesta.

source please?

Because we're an outsider we can see things more objectively. Do you actually think that an American students or historian want to portray India possessing a Backward Civilization because they think that Indian were/are inferior just because they were invaded in the past?

So tell us the real basis with solid facts for AIT.

Any genetic, archaeological or linguist argument that is not pure speculation?

Outsiders always twisted it for their own advantage .We already experienced that.So their is no argument about it.

So tell us the real basis with solid facts for AIT.

Any genetic, archaeological or linguist argument that is not pure speculation?

Max Mueller books is a good start.

Outsiders always twisted it for their own advantage .We already experienced that.So their is no argument about it.

Oh sure the "EVIL outsider" always want to hurt poor little India. By only informing historical facts, but poor India's feeling was hurt because historians said a group of meany poop invaded India in the past.

Your post is another clear evidence of Academic bias.

We see so many Chin jumping on this thread. The challenge is open to them.

Or they should just shut up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom