What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mean you.But that is the Aryans action at that time.They change nobleness of Behaviour a system created by local dravidians who create IVC to noble of colour bring castesim in Indian society.

There is no evidence of what IVC people worshiped as no one can read the scripts on top of their seals. Nor is it accepted that the locals before the Aryan migration were Dravidian the most likely reason for the existence of Brahui language in what is now Pakistan has been opinionated that they migrated over to Balochistan in 1000AD. That is because their language shows zero influence from Ancient Avestan but even this is just a theory.

It would be false to say Aryans changed some beliefs unless you can tell us what was the pre vedic religion of the subcontinent?

So, What's the conclusion? Indians are descendents of Europeans or Europeans descendents of Indians?
Neither, common ancestor. It's like those who say "oh, we don't come from chimps". No duh....no one says we do. What is claimed as if you go far enough we have a common ancestor.

There is no evidence of what IVC people worshiped as no one can read the scripts on top of their seals. Nor is it accepted that the locals before the Aryan migration were Dravidian the most likely reason for the existence of Brahui language in what is now Pakistan has been opinionated that they migrated over to Balochistan in 1000AD. That is because their language shows zero influence from Ancient Avestan but even this is just a theory.

It would be false to say Aryans changed some beliefs unless you can tell us what was the pre vedic religion of the subcontinent?

Stone Celt Axe Indus Sign Discovery in Mayiladuthurai, Tamil Nadu, India

please read this.It is correct Dravidians creates IVC .And they worship Hindu God Shiva in an earlier form at that time

Aryan Invasion happened .But they dont develop an advanced civilization Instead they destroy an advanced civilization.

Then why the Dravidian never get around to invent nor adopt Iron tools until the Aryans "introduce" them to their people. Look I don't like using the "advanced civilizations" word because it imply that other Civs are Inferior because, of whatever. the Aryans were "advanced" because they reorganize their society from scratch & quick to adopt new technology when the need arise.

please read this.It is correct Dravidians creates IVC .And they worship Hindu God Shiva in an earlier form at that time

It's utter bullshit. The IVC was created by Caucasian settlers. They don't morph into today Indian or Pakistani.

Then why the Dravidian never get around to invent nor adopt Iron tools until the Aryans "introduce" them to their people. Look I don't like using the "advanced civilizations" word because it imply that other Civs are Inferior because, of whatever. the Aryans were "advanced" because they reorganize their society from scratch & quick to adopt new technology when the need arise.

It's utter bullshit. The IVC was created by Caucasian settlers. They don't morph into today Indian or Pakistani.

It is your belief not Indians.Iron materials used in South India dated back too earlier than 1000BC.And introduction of iron doesnot mean they create a a civilization that has trade with other civilizations or advanced architecture facilities.Once I saw an article that languages used in IVC is an earlier form of Dravidian language.

Its a good read but even the author acknowledges this is just his own theory. So based on this can the Tamils of today decipher the seals of the IVC? Cause if it was similar to neolitic Tamil it would have been deciphered by now but no scholar has come to any agreement on what exactly any of them mean.

No proof that is shiva maybe shiva legend came from that seal but that doesn't mean the seal itself was illustrating anything divine. Nor that they were worshiping the person in the seal, they even have a seal of a unicorn lol.

Who the heck care about white peoples?We hate them and some retard state government in India not GoI still filled their history text with AIT lies.Max muller and Meccale destroy our ancient education .I oppose that

But not this there is a lot perfect proof that AIT theory is perfect lie.New generation Indians will not agree with this retard severe AIT theory.Local peoples at that time see whites as mlechhas.And they are mlecchas.This AIT is basice reason for WW2.And you still believe this white peoples lies.Sorry I dont trust them.
Lol...you hate white people. But I'll bet you will be the first to whine when we treat you like dirt. Could it be some find the feeling mutual?

That is bullshit the IVC was already there when the migrations occured, it was in decline but the IVC predates the migrations. The vedic civilization that happened after the migrations were directly due to "Aryan" influence.

Its a good read but even the author acknowledges this is just his own theory. So based on this can the Tamils of today decipher the seals of the IVC? Cause if it was similar to neolitic Tamil it would have been deciphered by now but no scholar has come to any agreement on what exactly any of them mean.

No proof that is shiva maybe shiva legend came from that seal but that doesn't mean the seal itself was illustrating anything divine. Nor that they were worshiping the person in the seal, they even have a seal of a unicorn lol.

If your theory is correct then no archeologists cant found or cant analysis about previous civilization.There is a long distance between present day tamil and IVC language.Still no one can decipher IVC scripts .So we cant argue it is created by Aryans.
but circumstances show a possilble dravidian settlement in that area than long before of Aryans.

If your theory is correct then no archeologists cant found or cant analysis about previous civilization.There is a long distance between present day tamil and IVC language.Still no one can decipher IVC scripts .So we cant argue it is created by Aryans.
but circumstances show a possilble dravidian settlement in that area than long before of Aryans.

If the archaeologists can decipher the language than they will be able to find out about the religion of the people until then it is just theories.
No I never said Aryans created IVC that is bs but they came after it declined and they facilitated the vedic civilization after settling amongst locals and then spreading it eastward into India (of today) proper.

Lol...you hate white people. But I'll bet you will be the first to whine when we treat you like dirt. Could it be some find the feeling mutual?

You visit this thread for the first time and you began to teach me.Just go through all this posts then talk if you cant do that then just stay way from topic.Look its title.Here we discussing about AIT not about glory of white people.

So you agree with that.But here some guys argue that Aryans gave us advanced civilization.It is wrong .They invade advanced Dravidian civilization and make them suffer.All vedas still existed as oral poetries.But Aryans changed the nobility in that words and change it into their own advantage.or their own rule.I already explain about Brahmin example.
SO the basic of AIT that they gave us civilization is wrong.

Wrong.Hinduism is a way of life.It deeply rooted in Indian life long before Aryans came here.We Indians already debunk AIT theory .there is no proof in that.Ancient Dravidians create advanced civilization not invading barbaric Aryans.

Yep, the Dravidian civilization made the Proto-Indo-Aryan people to abandon their nomadic life.

And not all R1a is Aryan, since there are many R1a mutations from India are pre-Aryan and much older than those from Russia.

So the majority of India are still native today, but the only change that the Aryans brought to India is the language.

He have what we called an inferiority Complex & he's most likely racist.

If the archaeologists can decipher the language than they will be able to find out about the religion of the people until then it is just theories.
No I never said Aryans created IVC that is bs but they came after it declined and they facilitated the vedic civilization after settling amongst locals and then spreading it eastward into India (of today) proper.

Yes. they create a civilization on graves of declined advanced civilization.But Aryans only contribution is that they converted oral stories and traditions that spread through from people to people in to written books.Indian historians already analysed that and examples I showed earlier about Brahmins is just a case.They imprinted ideology of 4 castes in that book.But it only for their
advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom